Thread: arrested for solicitation and battery while on steroids

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

arrested for solicitation and battery while on steroids

Iím posting this not to be laughed at but for advice because I am worried
    last weekend I was arrested for solicitation. They also found steroids in my room and charged me for that.
    I had found a couple hookers at a bar and had them come up to my hotel room and after they did a
    little dance for me I paid them each $200 and $300. afterwards one of the young ladies started to per-form oral sex on me with a condom.

I break out my phone and start to take pictures Ö.while all this is going on the other girl decides to leave, so I tell her to just go to the bar and let me do my thing with the first chick. She says no she wants to wait in the bathroom so I tell her that fine, as long as you donít get in my way

then the first girl starts whining to me that I should give her a tip. Iím like why? I gave that girl $300 for nothing and I already gave you $200 and you want more money out of me?

At that point I said its over and grabbed her stuff and threw it at the door and said you both gotta leave.
    Next thing I know she grabs the phone and calls up security and says I was attacking her then she spits on me. Now Iím pushing them both out of the door and telling them to leave.

Security shows up and they tell them that I had attempted to assault them and all this nonsense. The cops show up 5 minutes later and search my room and find my steroids and charge me with a bunch of stuff. The 2nd chick had a mark on her arm but that was from the first girl pushing her out the door and wasnít me. So now they are hitting me with battery assault charges on top of it. They asked if I wanted to press charges on them for getting spit at and I said no, yet they are still pressing charges on me just cause I am a big guy and they were tiny.

Iím out on bail right now. My lawyer said that the steroid charge would be hard to fight cause I didnít have script for it and I had been charged with drugs twice before. Any advice on what I should do from here? Should I stop my cycle in case I have to go to jail ?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mondy39 View Post
    last weekend I was arrested for solicitation. They also found steroids in my room and charged me for that.
    I had found a couple hookers at a bar and had them come up to my hotel room and after they did a
    little dance for me I paid them each $200 and $300. afterwards one of the young ladies started to per-form oral sex on me with a condom.

I break out my phone and start to take pictures Ö.while all this is going on the other girl decides to leave, so I tell her to just go to the bar and let me do my thing with the first chick. She says no she wants to wait in the bathroom so I tell her that fine, as long as you donít get in my way

then the first girl starts whining to me that I should give her a tip. Iím like why? I gave that girl $300 for nothing and I already gave you $200 and you want more money out of me?

At that point I said its over and grabbed her stuff and threw it at the door and said you both gotta leave.
    Next thing I know she grabs the phone and calls up security and says I was attacking her then she spits on me. Now Iím pushing them both out of the door and telling them to leave.

Security shows up and they tell them that I had attempted to assault them and all this nonsense. The cops show up 5 minutes later and search my room and find my steroids and charge me with a bunch of stuff. The 2nd chick had a mark on her arm but that was from the first girl pushing her out the door and wasnít me. So now they are hitting me with battery assault charges on top of it. They asked if I wanted to press charges on them for getting spit at and I said no, yet they are still pressing charges on me just cause I am a big guy and they were tiny.

Iím out on bail right now. My lawyer said that the steroid charge would be hard to fight cause I didnít have script for it and I had been charged with drugs twice before. Any advice on what I should do from here? Should I stop my cycle in case I have to go to jail ?
    Yes stop the cycle

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You're a grown ass man,decide for yourself,you made the shit choices that led to your current situation so make the ones that will solve it.

- - - Updated - - -

N you know you ain't gonna stop the cycle atm

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i've got a few tips for you and others

1. if you are going to break the law don't break MULTIPLE laws the same day lol
    2. don't invite strangers you never met to your room, much less 2
    3. if you want to kick someone out do it the right way, never this way.. you should have just gave the chick the cash and called it a day instead of arguing with her and escalating shit
    4. hire a good lawyer and ask him for advice that way, most cases get pled down so a lawyer who plays golf with the prosecutor will be more likely to get a good plea then a public defender (yeah i watch a lot of law shows)
    5. takes all this as a lesson learned and stop being stupid in life. you are lucky things didn't end up way worse
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

You should stop cycling and get on pct and control yourself this is really bad

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    play stupid games, win stupid prizes

if you use steroids now you will be shut down then have to go to jail

you better find a good lawyer
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

bro run tons of tren ahead of prison and get yo old lady to smuggle in. trust me

not only use tren in prison but also can sell it make good cash. pay off guards when you get tehre. $100 good amoutn per week. they do whatever you want and let you use steroids no problem

also stereos can take tape deck pen and turn into syringe, inject the tren into biceps and yo be top dog in prison overnight. trust me i been there. bunk mate on his knees first night
    Best source is https://www.napsgear.org/

bros want to be real man instead of poosy? PM me i teach you real life

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bros you give a bad name to steroids

Advanced Cyborg Brother ROIDDERS's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you have some real issues

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight Quadsweep's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    sounds like you need to calm a lot
    stop cycle
    pct and remember emotions in pct
    or TRT
    www.needtobuildmuscle.com sponsored athlete!!!

In the final arena, there will be no judges, only witnesses to my greatness!

The weak suffer what they must. The strong endure what they will.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast