Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arthritis GH

SAMbrink55

Registered
My mom (65 yrs old) has crippling arthritis. Would GH help to rebuild her joints?

Anyone ever try this?

Thanks

Here's my logic. Let's say that GH MIGHT help heal the joints ruined by Arthritis. It doesn't stop the Arthritis itself. So you'd be using GH to help heal something that still being damaged. At best it'd help as a stop gap.

A quick look suggests healing is good but that a specific peptide might be better for blocking the causes of Arthritis.

My mom (65 yrs old) has crippling arthritis. Would GH help to rebuild her joints?

Anyone ever try this?

Thanks

well, there are other things used for arthritis that are much better than hgh or aas .. deca helped me mask arthritis .. my guess would be that gh might help too .. I never tried it .. but I do believe there are a number of things that help much more with it ..

i agree with mobster on this, dude don't put your grandma on GH

the best thing you can do for her is get her to eat less inflammatory foods, have her take n2jointrx

the problem is her doctor already has made the problem worse on her by giving her drugs which mask the problem, but make the problem way worse. as much as you love your grandma she isn't going to listen to you or my advice over her doctor.. that generation views doctors as highly regarded

I would not recommend putting your grandmother on exogenous hormones.

Have her start supplementing with natural anti inflamattories like turmeric, krill oil, vitamin C etc

Back
Top Bottom