Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ask Dylan Gemelli all of your ESARMS and Banned Nutrition Questions Here...

What is the best ESARMS stack for cutting when bridging AAS cycles?

Last edited:
What is the best ESARMS stack for cutting when bridging AAS cyclea?
one of my favorites would is the enhanced cutting stack at esarms... it looks like this...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition

the most aggressive is the ultra cutting stack at esarms, which is the same layout above, but you would add rad140 at 20 mg per day to it...

one of my favorites would is the enhanced cutting stack at esarms... it looks like this...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition

the most aggressive is the ultra cutting stack at esarms, which is the same layout above, but you would add rad140 at 20 mg per day to it...
Thank you very much bro. This is something I think I'm going to give a try after I finish my current test/deca cycle.

Hey Dylan I had a dosing question for you.
I'm 29, 6'5", 195 lbs., around 12-15% bf. I've run a couple SARMs cycles a few years back. But nothing since. I plan on running a stack of RAD 140, LGD, Ostarine, and Cardarine for a 12 week recomp/clean bulk. Based on past experience, watching your videos, reading logs/articles etc. I planned to run the stack like this:

1-12 RAD 140 @ 20mg ED
1-12 LGD @ 10mg ED
1-12 Ostarine @ 25mg ED
1-12 Cardarine @ 20mg ED
1-12 M1Mk ED
1-12 Cardazol ED

13-16 Mini PCT
M1MK
Cardazol
Cardarine @ 20mg ED
(If needed I have clomid on hand)

Looking at Esarms 12 week bulking cycle their protocol shows a jump up to Ostarine @ 50mg ED and LGD @ 20mg ED about half way through the cycle.

Would there be any benefit to running those two compounds that high? I want to approach this as intelligently as possible and going along with your video above, I don't want to be dosing large amounts for no reason.

Thanks in advance man, I appreciate your time.

Hey Dylan I had a dosing question for you.
I'm 29, 6'5", 195 lbs., around 12-15% bf. I've run a couple SARMs cycles a few years back. But nothing since. I plan on running a stack of RAD 140, LGD, Ostarine, and Cardarine for a 12 week recomp/clean bulk. Based on past experience, watching your videos, reading logs/articles etc. I planned to run the stack like this:

1-12 RAD 140 @ 20mg ED
1-12 LGD @ 10mg ED
1-12 Ostarine @ 25mg ED
1-12 Cardarine @ 20mg ED
1-12 M1Mk ED
1-12 Cardazol ED

13-16 Mini PCT
M1MK
Cardazol
Cardarine @ 20mg ED
(If needed I have clomid on hand)

Looking at Esarms 12 week bulking cycle their protocol shows a jump up to Ostarine @ 50mg ED and LGD @ 20mg ED about half way through the cycle.

Would there be any benefit to running those two compounds that high? I want to approach this as intelligently as possible and going along with your video above, I don't want to be dosing large amounts for no reason.

Thanks in advance man, I appreciate your time.

No dont follow that dosing they give. I have to email them about that. Stick with the layout you have posted

Back
Top Bottom