Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ask A Question Get An Answer Thread???

LifeisGood301

Is there a particular reason why this doesn't exist on this board? Like does it get out of control...the mods want things more compartmentalized etc?
Just wondering cause I wanted to ask why people take such high dosages of HCG? When I take 250IU a week it keeps the testicular volume up and sperm volume normal on cycle...idk if I'm just super sensitive on it or the compounds I'm running etc (Test 400, LGD, D Bol, MK677) aren't super supressive? ...like a 19nor etc.
But sometimes I feel like I don't need to create a whole thread for a quick question...
Anyways, appreciate y'all

It's a good idea in my opinion. I often PM people with simple questions. Tbh I never have used Hcg nor will I ever. So I don't have any idea why men pump so much female hormones into themselves. But I like the thread idea.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Ah yes the pregnancy test hormone we inject for fertility lol.
Uh yeah idk it really works for me tbh. I mean other "feminine" hormones are pretty important for certain compounds to even work correctly (estrogen etc) so idk if that was just a joke or a legitimate reason to not use HCG. The other legitimate reason ofc if that it supresses your HTPA lol. But I guess that's a trade off. Some people say running it will make the PCT harder if ran too hard b/c of how it effects the HTPA, but some say it is good to run on cycle so your testicals never experience full shutdown etc...idk I just don't like being completely shut down.
But uh yea the thread would be useful especially cause I can't even PM people yet lol.

If you're injecting once a week during a cycle, you don't need much as you don't let your HPTA shut down much. Those that use it only at the end of cycle to boost a recovery, will need higher doses. I was on TRT for many years and when my wife and I decided to have children, I came off clean. I was nearly sterile and over the years I run some cycles of extremely high doses of HCG (10,000iu weekly) and my last sperm check right before she got pregnant was an A+. I stayed off steroids for a few more years as I was recovering from a motorcycle accident and I did a blood work before starting again and my results were slightly better to pre-TRT, so recovered completely.
Many on this forum dislike the idea of using HCG but I think it is quite useful.

Excuse all the misspells and auto-corrects, my phone thinks it knows better...

Is there a particular reason why this doesn't exist on this board? Like does it get out of control...the mods want things more compartmentalized etc?
Just wondering cause I wanted to ask why people take such high dosages of HCG? When I take 250IU a week it keeps the testicular volume up and sperm volume normal on cycle...idk if I'm just super sensitive on it or the compounds I'm running etc (Test 400, LGD, D Bol, MK677) aren't super supressive? ...like a 19nor etc.
But sometimes I feel like I don't need to create a whole thread for a quick question...
Anyways, appreciate y'all

Every single thread usually starts with a question so...

1. we have a weekly Q/A podcast and we will bring back the RAW q/a soon.. working on the details

2. you can ask a question by putting up a thread

3. you can hit me up for a skype consult, my prices are only $59 for 30 minutes and $99 for 1 hour. that is way better than hiring some YT/instagram wannabe guru who doesn't know the difference between test prop and test E and having him charge you 4X that price for a copy/paste program he has given to 100 other guys. my consults are 1 on 1 and unique to everyone, you have the floor

so there are plenty of options

the entire forum is nothing but questions.. what do you mean? each thread started is generally a question

Every single thread usually starts with a question so...
the entire forum is nothing but questions.. what do you mean? each thread started is generally a question
Well I guess that makes sense cause most of this board is questions...
My point was on other boards there is a quick QandA thread so there aren't a plethera of simple threads that can be resolved in 10 seconds. So there is less clutter on the board. But yeah maybe that doesn't apply on this particular board idk was just throwing the idea out there

Well I guess that makes sense cause most of this board is questions...
My point was on other boards there is a quick QandA thread so there aren't a plethera of simple threads that can be resolved in 10 seconds. So there is less clutter on the board. But yeah maybe that doesn't apply on this particular board idk was just throwing the idea out there

If u put all questions in a thread it would be thousands of pages long. That doesnt work when there are over a hundred thousand members

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

...3. you can hit me up for a skype consult, my prices are only $59 for 30 minutes and $99 for 1 hour. that is way better than hiring some YT/instagram wannabe guru who doesn't know the difference between test prop and test E and having him charge you 4X that price for a copy/paste program he has given to 100 other guys. my consults are 1 on 1 and unique to everyone, you have the floor

And this is what it should always be. If you hire a coach it should always be customized service based on each individual's goals and needs.

If u put all questions in a thread it would be thousands of pages long. That doesnt work when there are over a hundred thousand members

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It'd also mean the same question being asked multiple times.

It'd also mean the same question being asked multiple times.
Yeah, I mean the same questions are asked by making threads lol. But after thinking about it some more it probably won't work for this type of board. And its difficult to create a FAQ sticky b/c advice on gear is heavily dependpendent on the user, their goals etc. I would think a basic FAQ would cut the thread count, but y'all have articles on here which are pretty damn good.
And this is what it should always be. If you hire a coach it should always be customized service based on each individual's goals and needs.
Yeah I agree

Yeah, I mean the same questions are asked by making threads lol. But after thinking about it some more it probably won't work for this type of board. And its difficult to create a FAQ sticky b/c advice on gear is heavily dependpendent on the user, their goals etc. I would think a basic FAQ would cut the thread count, but y'all have articles on here which are pretty damn good.

Yeah I agree

What I've seen work in the idea suggested is 'off topic' type questions.

I think this thread is completely pointless. What I mean is what is the point of starting new threads anymore if there's one single place to ask anything?

Back
Top Bottom