Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Assist my 3rd cycle?

fractonyy67

Registered
Hi, Im planning to run my 3rd cycle, so please comment, specially about the dosages which Im concerned about.

Goal, to achieve overall mass gain, without concern about fat percentage
Main goal: to achieve the look of a 1970s pro bb. (I know I might never reach that level)

Honestly, I can't in good concious advise you on any AAS use at your age, even though you have previously cycled. The risk of permanently damaging your still developing endocrine system is too high. I do wish you the best of luck and to be safe if you don't reconsider

You have proposed fairly high dosages, especially considering your young age. I advise you, for your interest and not for mine, to slow down.
Please elaborate better the pct.

you are pretty strong for your age and size. but you have to remember our discs, joints and soft tissues have a shelf life. you are abusing steroids heavily and pounding away at your age instead of taking your time and doing it the smart way.

just think about what i wrote here

I didn't even touch steroids till i was 28, and i went all in just like i do with everything in life and was pushing some ridiculous weight. way more than you are and i weigh much less. my punishment is a torn rotator cuff and 3 herniated discs. you are already at 22 ahead of where i was so i hope by the time you are 30 you aren't regretting it like i did.

nothing with half of a fraction of a brain cell would advise this... its absolutely ridiculous that at your age you have already ran this many cycles... just ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom