Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

asslicker91hh's GW 501516 / Cardarine log

Alright I can't seem to figure out how to use the attachements function so I used imgur. Hope that's allowed.

https://imgur.com/m6i6Blg

https://imgur.com/b17CgIn

In the first picture I weighed 92,2kg/202,86lbs and in the second 203,74lbs.

I think it looks like I dropped a little bit of body fat dont you guys think? But I weigh more in the second picture...both have been taken immediately after waking up and going to the toilet before drinking any water.

You are definitely leaner and more muscular on the second pic. That might explain the reason why you weigh more in spite of being leaner.

Alright I can't seem to figure out how to use the attachements function so I used imgur. Hope that's allowed.

https://imgur.com/m6i6Blg

https://imgur.com/b17CgIn

In the first picture I weighed 92,2kg/202,86lbs and in the second 203,74lbs.

I think it looks like I dropped a little bit of body fat dont you guys think? But I weigh more in the second picture...both have been taken immediately after waking up and going to the toilet before drinking any water.

Huge difference in the photos. I would say based on the photos you probably gained around 6 pounds of muscle and lost 5 pounds of fat.

Great job brother. Keep hitting it hard.

Huge difference in the photos. I would say based on the photos you probably gained around 6 pounds of muscle and lost 5 pounds of fat.

Great job brother. Keep hitting it hard.

This really is the ideal scenario. Great job man!

UPDATE WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 27th

Back to training after a break of 7 days. Fully recovered and felt very rested. Cardio was awesome as usual, took 10mg cardarine before training. Didn't take any while sick.

I kept the LGD with 5mg the whole time. No more side effects, no lethargy. Feeling good with this dosage. No noticable strength gains to report. More vascularity, more pump. Locking a bit more thick and also ripped. Looking forward to the progress pictures next Sunday.

What i noticed is that even though I ate a bit unclean while sick I did not put on any belly fat. Actually I think I lost even more there. Progress pictures will clear this up. But I feel like while doing nothing, eating unclean I gained muscle and burned fat.

Interesting stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention I trained 105min jiu jitsu. Tomorrow strength training in the afternoon and muay thai in the evening.

UPDATE SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 30th

Compound exercises with no increases in strength and 60min muay thai on thursday, all good.

Friday it was 75min of muay thai sparring and, well, let's just say SARMS don't bring you anything if almost everybody in the room is better than you and kicks your ass anyway :)

Took my progress pictures this morning and there was virtually no difference to the week before.

Got a bit of acne on my back, my ass and my face. Very annoying.

UPDATE MONDAY OCTOBER 2th

I'm stopping the LGD! I got acne on my face, it's all over it. Also a pimple on my back which is so fat and filled that it hurts when I roll over it in jiu jitsu. It's ridiculous. Plus one on my dick and two in the area around my ass and dick.

Gains were there but this is simply not worth it to me.

Should I expect the same side effects from test-e? Or will I be safe because I'll be taking an AI there?

I'm stopping the LGD! I got acne on my face, it's all over it. Also a pimple on my back which is so fat and filled that it hurts when I roll over it in jiu jitsu. It's ridiculous. Plus one on my dick and two in the area around my ass and dick.

Should I expect the same side effects from test-e? Or will I be safe because I'll be taking an AI there?

brother....you gotta pop the pimples...
what brand you using?

brother....you gotta pop the pimples...
what brand you using?

Got my stuff from http://researchsarms.co.uk/

Yes, I know I should use SARMS1 and I did try. At first they weren't able to charge my credit card. I had to sign a CB form which I did. Then it still didn't work out because the bank declined the card to be charged from them. I had to talk to my bank and pre approve them and it just didn't work out.

These are not normal side effects with LGD, or any other SARMS - seems like the research guys from the UK have either given you fake LGD that is in reality a prohormone, or their LGD is real but has lots of impurities that are causing all these problems.

SARMS have no prolactin or estrogen activity in the body so they should not cause any side effects like acne.

Not sure what is in the LGD vial you are using, but it certainly isn't LGD. Probably a pro-hormone.

Send me a email if you need some help with finding a SARMS source until sarms1.com is back up and running. Email is in my signature.

Hey guys, thanks for the answers.

If you assumptions are correct - what am I supposed to do now? I stopped taking the "LGD" obviously. Anything else I need to do? Took it for 14 days. Acne is going back and I feel fine, no complaints at all.

The cardarine is still working like the bomb by the way...

I would probably run a bottle of HCGenerate ES. You could run a low dose clomid too if you want. Something like 12.5mg EOD. That would be a good mini-PCT in case you were actually running prohormones that caused shut down. Or you could get blood work first to see if there was any shut down and/or if estrogen levels are high.

I am guess you got legit Cardarine but sounds like the LGD is either laced with or is just prohormones.

Back
Top Bottom