Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

asslicker91hh's GW 501516 / Cardarine log

asslick91hh

Registered
Hello guys,

I've been lurking in this forum for a while and got interested in SARMS. I ordered 100ml (10mg/ml) of GW 501516 / Cardarine (I know, technically not a SARM) from Recepter Chem and it arrived this morning. For the beginning I will take it 5mg in the AM and 5mg pre-workout.

Here are my stats:

25 years old (26 soon)
6'4
206lbs

I train Brazilian Jiu Jitsu 3x a week, Muay Thai 2x a week and do a full body strength training 2x a week. Training is monday-saturday, sunday is always off. I have been training in combat sports heavily for more than four years. Always naturally, first time PED use.

I took 5mg this morning and have Muay Thai sparring at 6pm this evening. I'll report back later and will try to update this log everyday.

Very eager to find out how fast this stuff works..

real cardarine will start working the first day you take it for endurance

if you don't notice anything then i would say it is fake

in the future always use sarms1 brand cardarine, i wouldn't trust anyone else man

10mg of cardarine per day is a pretty low dosage for a man your size. The recommended dosage of cardarine is 10-20mg/day. Usually women use 10mg/day and men use 20mg/day.

Cardarine has a half life of 24 hours so you should notice an immediate improvement in endurance a few days after using it

I agree with @muskate - this is quite a low dosage. You should be using like 20 mgs per day. It will be just as safe, but the effects will be more prominent.

UPDATE

Hey everybody, thanks for the suggestions about the dosage. I chose 10mg/day as my initial dosage because I read that for some people this dosage already works very well. If results are not as expected you can bump it up to 20mg/day which I might do just to see the difference.

However yesterday I did two hours of hard Muay Thai sparring (12x3min rounds) and heavy bag work (6x3min rounds) and I did notice a difference in muscular endurance. Not so much cardio, I have pretty great cardio already, but my shoulders and arms just wouldn't get tired. Definitely interesting.

I just woke up and will do my strength training later and report back. I hope very much that I will be able to squeeze out a few more reps everywhere since lately I plateaued hard in the strength department.

UPDATE

Hey everybody, thanks for the suggestions about the dosage. I chose 10mg/day as my initial dosage because I read that for some people this dosage already works very well. If results are not as expected you can bump it up to 20mg/day which I might do just to see the difference.

However yesterday I did two hours of hard Muay Thai sparring (12x3min rounds) and heavy bag work (6x3min rounds) and I did notice a difference in muscular endurance. Not so much cardio, I have pretty great cardio already, but my shoulders and arms just wouldn't get tired. Definitely interesting.

I just woke up and will do my strength training later and report back. I hope very much that I will be able to squeeze out a few more reps everywhere since lately I plateaued hard in the strength department.

Lets hope it's real..

UPDATE

Lets hope it's real..

As it's my first time I can't make any comparisons but I think I have gotten something legit..here's my report from today's training:

Today was saturday, that means strength training in the afternoon and a 2h BJJ sparring session in the evening.

I didn't feel anything while strength training and actually had a worsened performance in terms of reps. I think it's because I stopped taking creatine before I went on vacation 10 days ago and haven't started taking it again since then. So that was bad.

Then I went to the open mat and trained many many rounds and I trained hard with everybody, lots of good partners. My endurance was unreal.

I have very good cardio already and can maintain a good pace through a 2h sparring only session without any problems but my one problem is when there are scrambles. I can scramble hard and then get gassed for a while and have to take it easy. That was not the case today. I could move, jump, explode and scramble extremely hard and maintain the pace in every situation. At one point I activively tried wasting as much energy as possible just to see if there was still something left in me. There was.

Very nice..

Nice log for an "asslick"! Nice name, had to laugh.

Sounds like you are getting some effect from the GW but let's make sure it keeps working and there is no placebo effect here. Keep the updates coming.

UPDATE

Very bad training yesterday unfortunately. 2h BJJ training with almost an hour of sparring.

Had a sore throat since Tuesday evening, nothing bad, so I kept training. Started the cardarine on Friday, so it's unrelated. Yesterday (Monday) it got worse and after training I felt very sick.

I just woke up and have a very bad cold. I'm going to have to take it easy and stop training until I'm better.

It's probably best to stop the cardarine and and get back with it once I'm healthy again next week, right?

Certainly double up on some vit c for a few days while you recover.

Hey, I eat the following fruits every day:

1 apple
1 kiwi
1 peach
1 lemon
1/2 avocado
1/2 mango
1/5 pineapple
handful of grapes

Never bothered with a vitamine supplement because of this fruit intake (except for vitamin d 10000iu ED)..would you say it's still advisable?

Hey, I eat the following fruits every day:

1 apple
1 kiwi
1 peach
1 lemon
1/2 avocado
1/2 mango
1/5 pineapple
handful of grapes

Never bothered with a vitamine supplement because of this fruit intake (except for vitamin d 10000iu ED)..would you say it's still advisable?

You are getting in quite a bit of vitamin C with your daily diet so I don't think a vitamin C supplement would be needed for you specifically.

The single best supplement you can take to boost your immune system is a good probiotic. Probiotics are the first line of defence in our immune system. That is the supplement I would spend my money on if you are going to buy a supplement.

This is the probiotic I use -> http://www.innotechnutrition.com/product/wholy-biosa-10-artisan-probiotic-drink

Still pretty sick and weak, today is Thursday. First started feeling sick after Monday evening's training. I stopped taking the cardarine on Tuesday by the way, why waste it if I can't train anyway..

I'm starting to think I won't be back on the mats before next Monday.

Yeah, save your cardarine for when you will feel better. No need to waste it now when you can not train as you should be. Focus on getting better - get enough rest.

UPDATE MONDAY SEPTEMBER 12th

So I'm finally healthy again after a whole week of laying down with a bad cold.

Took 10mg pre workout and had a 2h jiu jitsu session including 1h of sparring.

From the beginning of the class I noticed of vital I felt but that could have been because of not training for a full week and having a lot of energy.

In the warm up we did sprawls/burpees in tabata intervals. Usually I can do all 8 rounds with a good performance, but this was just unreal. It wasn't even hard and I certainly wasn't cheating. I was going as hard as I could and always did the full range of motion.

In the sparring I was very energetic but after a few rounds I tired mostly in the muscle stamina department. Cardio was still extreme, but had no steam left in the muscles.
After all it was a first day aber being sick for a week. Let's see how tomorrow's muay thai session goes..

UPDATE TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 13th

Took 20mg pre workout and on the way to training I started feeling very weird. I don't know if it was because I doubled the dosage or something else. I felt like a million dollars. Like I was gonna kick ass in training. I had this intense urge to start work out hard.

Arrived at the gym for a 1,25h muay thai session. Warm up was tough, lots of push ups, squats, high jumps and boxing specific movement drills. Had a kind of energy that felt like it would never end.

Then we partnered up and did pads. Combiations involving a lot of high kicks and knees to the stomach. I tried to put as much power as possible behind the strikes to see if I would burn myself out. Didn't happen. Cardiowise I had no problems at all my muscle endurance was also very high. Only thing that got heavy were my shoulders from holding the pads for my partner.

All in all it was a pretty good training and I did better than usual.

Starting to think this might not be a placebo effect...Tomorrow 1,5h jiu jitsu session...

Back
Top Bottom