Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Athletic guy needs their own

ristofer24

Registered
I play a bunch of sports MMA, soccer and of course I do a lot of weight training. I try and do some type of active thing everyday. I'm looking to get some help with recovery and enhancement. I'm already going to do testosterone propionate and was thinking about adding an oral to it. Do you think Turinabol is winstrol is a good addition? I’m 24 years old and 5’9’’ with 11% body fat.

I play a bunch of sports MMA, soccer and of course I do a lot of weight training. I try and do some type of active thing everyday. I'm looking to get some help with recovery and enhancement. I'm already going to do testosterone propionate and was thinking about adding an oral to it. Do you think Turinabol is winstrol is a good addition? I’m 24 years old and 5’9’’ with 11% body fat.

TBOL and winstrol? I guess it's ok but if you do a lot of weights and MMA winstrol will make your joints real dry.

I would try
week 1-8
20mgs turinabol/day
50mgs anavar/day
7 caps n2guard/day (organ support)
3 caps ostazol preworkout

Why not try NATURAL sarms replacement: OSTAZOL - booster of test, strength, bulk up; CARDAZOL - booster of cardio,stamina,energy, FAT loss; NUTROZOL - HGH booster, sleep aid from bannednutrition.com

Since you need resistance , strength and recovery i suggest cardarine + anadrol + trenbolone + halo + hgh for recovery and only little test to not get heavy

You should not be using steroids at 24 years old man... I just despise seeing this... you are going to really ruin your life later on down the road... I would strongly advise reconsidering!

If you are trying to enhance performance then Turinabol would be better than Winstrol in this regard. Just don't do too much of it, keep the dosing low as you are already on Test Pro.

Here is a podcast we did all about Turinabol

Turinabol
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-episode-282-profiles-turinabol-tbol/

Back
Top Bottom