Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aussie having a problem on cycle

Duckery

Registered
I'm on a test and deca cycle right now and plan on going 12 weeks, right now i am on my 6th week and my work is sending me to China for work for 2-3 weeks, so I cannot take my gear with me cause they will seize it. do i load up before i go and then start again when i get back? or would you just take a 2-3 week break?

Just to clear it up. You are going to China now or in a few weeks?

If it was me, I know I'd just get my hands on some orals and take them with me. Sure, it's a risk, but I know myself, and would probably just say fuck it. Put them in a prescription medicine container and rely on customs not checking or knowing what the real tabs are supposed to look like. (Which could be an exceedingly dumb idea. I've never properly thought about it. I just do it.)

Then again, it's China, so maybe I wouldn't risk it lol.

Next best bet is, as others have said, to just load up (assuming you're not running prop). That's what long-lasting esters were originally made for anyway.

Like others have mentioned, try loading up before you leave. If you can get your hands on some NPP, it will quickly boost your levels back up when you return, until the deca builds back up to workable levels.

You go to the king of steroids country there you have all you need , But only 3 weeks they still on body until you arrive. And i dont think have any problem go on trip with the quantity you need fopr 3 weeks , just go with open used vials ( not to sale ) . I go to germany and spain easy with

i dont have half the knowledge some of these guys do, however if this was me id pin double my usual amount on the day i left and when i got back decide if i wanted to continue or start PCT

I'd travel to Thailand with my own vials of homebrew on the plane with me... Even knowing I could easily get more there which I usually would..

Just put a few ml of what you require In a small contact lense solution bottle.... It's already sterile.

Its Australian customs that r tight. I had 6 customs officers counting out 1500 blue hearts once... I was detained and they did a forensic investigation of my phone, presumably for pics of underage girls.
Couldnt even make a phone call to tell my misses who was waiting at the airport for me... She waited 6 hours...
440 dollar fine.

Back
Top Bottom