Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australia: Importing test kits.

SpikeEugor

Registered
Unfortunately I think it has come to this. I know "approved sources" should fix all concerns, however I'm not impressed with the overall situation in the land downunder.

* Gear is x2 the price that of other countries
* Our borders are tight as f***
* And those that do have gear for sale come and go with the wind.
* Complaints about underdosed product.
* Contacting the source or even have a UGL representative with Qs? Unheard of.

It's also hard to tell what you got is what your asked for.

So I have to test the stuff I got and plan on getting. There just isn't anyone around doing it and bloods won't work for other compounds (DHT, 19NOR) and seems counter intuitive when diving in and 1just pinning yourself and hoping for the best. Which it seems alot of aussies are already doing? This ain't a good situation.

So. Does anyone have experience importing test kits (? Or have our insane borders banned that as well? )

Labmax presence and purity tests look like the way to go. Not super expensive. There's also roidtest.

Ideas and suggestions would be great.
*Note I've prefixed the title with "Australia" - please stop with the "approved" sources. Aside from ozshop who is barely reliable. We have none.

Peace.
Frank

Australians have been complaining for years about how hard it is to find good steroids so that isn't new.

my advice is head over to the Aussie section and those guys can hook you up

Unfortunately I think it has come to this. I know "approved sources" should fix all concerns, however I'm not impressed with the overall situation in the land downunder.

So I have to test the stuff I got and plan on getting. There just isn't anyone around doing it and bloods won't work for other compounds (DHT, 19NOR) and seems counter intuitive when diving in and 1just pinning yourself and hoping for the best. Which it seems alot of aussies are already doing? This ain't a good situation.

So. Does anyone have experience importing test kits (? Or have our insane borders banned that as well? )

Labmax presence and purity tests look like the way to go. Not super expensive. There's also roidtest.

*Note I've prefixed the title with "Australia" - please stop with the "approved" sources. Aside from ozshop who is barely reliable. We have none.

Peace.
Frank

Frank, Australia is like a Nazi state now so I feel bad for you.

I really don't understand why they attack steroid users, seems cops have nothing to do there.

Can you get TRT there somehow?

Honestly if I lived in Australia I would just use domestic sources and get testosterone and hope for best. You shuld use roidtest but who knows these days.

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/australian-steroid-source-talk-part-85-a-79780.html

Peace.
Frank

No disrespect to this board, it has alot of great info. But keep in mind this is an American forum with a very, very small Aussie section. There are a couple of Aussie only forums with legit Aussie sources.

BTW labmax is shit. Get stuff sent for HPLC testing. Alot of Aussie guys do it, and it has proven there is plenty of legit gear around

Back
Top Bottom