Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

average cost of a cycle. ..

aggirl

EVO V.I.P
I was just curious.... how much does everybody spend on their "average " cycle. From beginning to the end. ...

Varies a lot, PCT alone at least 500 , which is what some guys think they can run a decent cycle with

Just dropped 8 on my first cycle. That included some extras like Letro (jic) and more oct/pct than I really needed.

It really depends on the person and the source Like how much gear they run and how much they pay for it. Pharma is going to cost much more than UGL especially for pct. Some people can get doctors to prescribe them things like clomid or hcg.

The cycle itself at least $250. For pct, if you go with pharma expect to pay about $500. If buying research grade products might pay about $300.

For a first cycle, 500mg test plus pct for 10 weeks about plus pct you could probably get away with around $350. Just depends on where you get it and how much you use.

You will see some guys easily spend 1k or more a cycle

Not counting gh, i have spent around a $1200-or so for a good cycle, That doesn't include pct,cause i am on trt after a blast....

I was just curious.... how much does everybody spend on their "average " cycle. From beginning to the end. ...

Honestly, I never really think of it in Terms of Dollars & Cents.
I look at it like, what do I need to get the Optimum Results.
If you're talking AAS + AI's + SERMS + Peptides + Support Supp. + Protein Shakes & Vitamins.
Then you're looking at $2,000 or so.
On a Short Cycle (12 Weeks), I can go almost $1500 on just AAS - Pharma AI's & SERMs - Peptides.

I just spent over $200 this week on some Protein & Vitamins............................................. JP

I've never put in to dollars either. And that was what I was looking for. ..everything needed from start to finish to run a good, quailty well thought out cycle. I keep seeing these post about guys saying what they are going to run and it seems like it's not to thought out and planned and done on a budget. I'm hoping this post will help some guys realize that they should not be cutting corners. Ya know

The hell i do put it to dollars and cents(lol)
Do 8-10iu e/d of gh with a few grams of anabolics and i swear there won't be a time where you don't think about the costs one time:eek:

Damn you guys make me so happy to be a female figure competitor haha, I hardly spend anything apparently, jeez.

Never really thought about it, but I did some quick math, and my current cycle with adex and PCT is costing about a grand +/-. It can be done for a lot less though for a basic Test E cycle.

Wow, quite the spectrum here. GH aside, basic, effective cycles with meat and potato compounds can be run on a reasonable budget. Obviously pharma gear and for sure pharma ancillaries are much more expensive (though being honest I've used both and with the more reputable research places, I've seen no glaring issues), but even then, when guys use what they really need and don't pyramid and taper with a dozen different cocktails, it can be done without emptying accounts. Quite honestly, food starts to add up, even with costco bulk food lol. I certainly don't know everything and I don't know everyone on this board and their goals/motivation, but for the average dude who decides to take the next step, basic cycles, in my humble opinion are the way to go. The opposite paradym here would be a pre contest cycle, which I have seen cost in the thousands when including peps, ai/serms, diuretics etc.

Just remember that when the wife/gf asks, it's about a $200 cycle. Then you go buy her something for 'bout two fiddy. :D

Just remember that when the wife/gf asks, it's about a $200 cycle. Then you go buy her something for 'bout two fiddy. :D

So true...Cause If i spend 1200 on a cycle which mine are usually about 500 to 700. I have to buy her a twice as much purse or travel bag. Just to keep her happy and not mad about me doing PEDs. She likes that term better then steroids or AAS

So true...Cause If i spend 1200 on a cycle which mine are usually about 500 to 700. I have to buy her a twice as much purse or travel bag. Just to keep her happy and not mad about me doing PEDs. She likes that term better then steroids or AAS

Glad it ain't just me.

What are those super-expensive PCTs? Perhaps it's just a matter of source and their inflated prices?

Although I am getting my PCT gear from the pharmacy directly and even with 50% off.

Exemestane (Aromasin) - ~30EUR for 30 pills
Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) - ~5EUR for 30 pills

My competition prep cycle has cost me 3000 so far. And I still have pharma halo and anavar to get. It's the reason I'm gonna start home brewing

Back
Top Bottom