Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Average Joe 123 test cyp log

Average Joe 123

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Just started 12 week cycle of test cyp 450 MG a week split between 2 doses. Monday and Thursday

Arimidex 0.25 every other day

Training is chest, debts tri day 1, back bis abs day 2. Legs day3. Rest 1 day and then repeat. Will throw in a extra rest day when needed.

Diest goals are keeping protein around 200 a day. Calories down around 2500. Carbs around 200 as well and rest fats.

I'm 5"11. 215 lbs. around 15-20% body fat. I've been training for quite a while and had just gotten pretty serious with my diet in attempt to lean out some. Poor diet as an adolescent has always had me up around 250 and soft with no muscle. I have a good base not just need ro cut up some to see it.

This is 1st time taking anything extra besides my normal trt dose of test. In my early 20s I was taking old school test boosters before they all got banned so im.sure that's why my test levels are shit now.

Just started 12 week cycle of test cyp 450 MG a week split between 2 doses. Monday and Thursday

Training is chest, debts tri day 1, back bis abs day 2. Legs day3. Rest 1 day and then repeat. Will throw in a extra rest day when needed.

Diest goals are keeping protein around 200 a day. Calories down around 2500. Carbs around 200 as well and rest fats.

I'm 5"11. 215 lbs. around 15-20% body fat. I've been training for quite a while and had just gotten pretty serious with my diet in attempt to lean out some. Poor diet as an adolescent has always had me up around 250 and soft with no muscle. I have a good base not just need ro cut up some to see it.

This is 1st time taking anything extra besides my normal trt dose of test. In my early 20s I was taking old school test boosters before they all got banned so im.sure that's why my test levels are shit now.

Great thanks for sharing this Log I was waiting on you to post it

I'd like to see more meal plan layouts and more training detail

check out the training details how this log is going
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...-anavar-rad140-cardarine-cycle-log-86174.html

thank you I wanted to see you log
please post more training details as you go

bro this good idea lolz. avg joe aight wit me. we gonna turn you into real men on log

picture and diet

Pretty much my starting picture

DIet wise I vary quite a bit because of my schedule, but with the intent of cutting i am shooting for 50gm of protien at each meal and about 50 gram of carbs at each meal spread over 4 x day. If I can get some extra protein in between with a shake I will. Training is as heavy as I can go for around 6-8 reps per set, 3-4 sets depending on my energy. With the exception of squats and deadlift (not trying to throw out my back at 43 years old) Ill just use moderate weight and hit 10-12 reps per set

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 23
Pretty much my starting picture

DIet wise I vary quite a bit because of my schedule, but with the intent of cutting i am shooting for 50gm of protien at each meal and about 50 gram of carbs at each meal spread over 4 x day. If I can get some extra protein in between with a shake I will. Training is as heavy as I can go for around 6-8 reps per set, 3-4 sets depending on my energy. With the exception of squats and deadlift (not trying to throw out my back at 43 years old) Ill just use moderate weight and hit 10-12 reps per set

Great start I like your base you looking great

I would like to see more details what you eat, you know if you dont record your meals you wont know what to change

you need to do it organized at least write down what you eat as you go

Back
Top Bottom