Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Axis pharmaceuticals

Gmolzz

Registered
Hey guys I am on my third week of my testosterone enanthate cycle from axis pharmaceuticals... my source is good but I’m unsure of this brand. I haven’t been able to find reviews on it anywhere, plus is clearly a homemade label. During my prior test e cycle, I felt the gyno side effects rather quickly, my balls shrunk quickly, and my nipples became sensitive and inflamed. In addition to that, I felt the positive effects of the drug in just about 2 and a half weeks. This time around, I have yet to feel the gyno, and yet to see substantial gains. Just curious to what you guys think of this brand, if you’ve ever heard of it, or if the gear just hasn’t kicked in as fast because it is my second cycle. Thanks!

Hey guys I am on my third week of my testosterone enanthate cycle from axis pharmaceuticals... my source is good but I’m unsure of this brand. I haven’t been able to find reviews on it anywhere, plus is clearly a homemade label. During my prior test e cycle, I felt the gyno side effects rather quickly, my balls shrunk quickly, and my nipples became sensitive and inflamed. In addition to that, I felt the positive effects of the drug in just about 2 and a half weeks. This time around, I have yet to feel the gyno, and yet to see substantial gains. Just curious to what you guys think of this brand, if you’ve ever heard of it, or if the gear just hasn’t kicked in as fast because it is my second cycle. Thanks!

+1 on bloods. I’ve had axio before never heard of axis but test is pretty cheap so no idea why companies may still be faking or selling bunk gear.

Ok. Where's the AI you never mentioned?

I use AI’s if I need them. I have them on hand, but I haven’t experienced any estrogenic side effects yet. If I do, I will add them in. Those are powerful drugs that I only use on a need basis

I use AI’s if I need them. I have them on hand, but I haven’t experienced any estrogenic side effects yet. If I do, I will add them in. Those are powerful drugs that I only use on a need basis

To each their own but once you “feel” estrogen side effects it’s too late.

Just my opinion though.

Back
Top Bottom