Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AY anavar before and after

eddiegunz

Before and after ay anavar only cycle.

Attachments

• 20140625_210212.jpg
    20140625_210212.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 1,090
  • 20140917_195812.jpg
    20140917_195812.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 2,133
u look more cut and tan, but for that much anavar and the price of that I would expect better results. just looks like ur more tan and maybe lost 1% BF? Im not knocking you bro I just figured that much anavar would do more.

u look more cut and tan, but for that much anavar and the price of that I would expect better results. just looks like ur more tan and maybe lost 1% BF? Im not knocking you bro I just figured that much anavar would do more.

I think if I ran TPA with it the results would've been a lot better but that's for my next cut

That's still pretty good since u didn't have any test base or anything else. I think if u used it again your results would be better because you would go down to 7/8% bf and u would visually see more veins and cuts. Good job tho man keep it up!

That's still pretty good since u didn't have any test base or anything else. I think if u used it again your results would be better because you would go down to 7/8% bf and u would visually see more veins and cuts. Good job tho man keep it up!

Thanks bro I would recommend AY any day awesome gear and great customer service

How to reach AY anavar source

Hi, can you please help me how to reach AY anavar source? I have been searching through internet but couldn't find it out. Thanks.

AY that was good stuff very private tough to get in that circle and top dollar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom