Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: baby's first cycle

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Question baby's first cycle

so after doing some research I'm considering running Test & Dbol (maybe even some mk-677), I want to pack on pounds as quick as possible while also building some muscle. I'm a skinny fuck, maybe 160-170 pounds, 6'2", in my 30's. I don't eat a whole lot (twice a day usually & small portions) so getting those pounds through food is gonna be rather tough until I can build up that type of appetite.

so I hear Dbol works great for getting bloated, yes I know the risks, yes I'm a little scared, but I've already made up my mind. I wanna know what to take, how much (would like too keep it as low as possible), PCT, cycle advice & any alternatives you guys might wanna throw in there. I only plan on doing this once to get some size so I wanna nail it on the first try.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    There is no point in doing any AAS until you have maxed out your natural ability to put on size through training and diet. Do the research on workout routines and turn your diet into a science experiment and you will start to see results in a matter of months. After a couple years of this you may want to try a cycle to take it to the next level. You will not put on size no matter what supplements you take with your current approach to diet...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Forget it. If your diet is so bad no steroids.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Fast gains disappear quick brotha!

If you cant eat your muscles arent going to grow no matter how many steroids you take

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What are your muscles and skeletal tissue made of? If you’re not supplying your body with the literal building blocks to build muscle, where is it gonna come from? Learn proper nutrition before you touch AAS

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro you have got to get your diet right before you use any steroid... you are so undersized, you are just going to do damage by gaining weight too fast with dbol

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuranthus View Post
    so after doing some research I'm considering running Test & Dbol (maybe even some mk-677), I want to pack on pounds as quick as possible while also building some muscle. I'm a skinny fuck, maybe 160-170 pounds, 6'2", in my 30's. I don't eat a whole lot (twice a day usually & small portions) so getting those pounds through food is gonna be rather tough until I can build up that type of appetite.

so I hear Dbol works great for getting bloated, yes I know the risks, yes I'm a little scared, but I've already made up my mind. I wanna know what to take, how much (would like too keep it as low as possible), PCT, cycle advice & any alternatives you guys might wanna throw in there. I only plan on doing this once to get some size so I wanna nail it on the first try.
    I'm with the guys on this one, get everything correct before even considering a cycle

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you need to get on a proper diet and workout schedule

don't just eat tons of food, you will just add a lot of fat. anyone can do that. you want to build quality mass and that takes time
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    alright, I'll hold off for now & try to put up some pounds naturally while getting into a proper eating routine

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Glad to hear it. Start by adding another small meal.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast