Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bac water for igf-r3?

Bro...acetic acid, igf 1 needs acidic pH, otherwise you will lose a good part of it in the non-dissolved vial and you will lose it

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 5A utilizzando Tapatalk

So you need .6% acetic acid if you want to prolong it life and not have to keep it in the fridge.

You will see 6% all over the place but you need to dilute to .6% using distilled water, the 6% acetic acid, and a whatman filter with a sterile vial. You take 10 parts distilled water to 1 part 6% acetic acid into a syringe, then twist on a whatman filter to the syringe and put a pin on the end of the filter (this is how it comes standard) and inject into a new sterile vial.

Having said that you can store IGF with Bac Water for a few weeks up to a month if its kept refrigerated.

Ive done this and it works. If you go the acetic acid route you also can dilute it by drawing up your IGF dose based on the amount of acetic acid you mixed it with then draw in some bac water to dilute and make the PIP less.

Thanks for answer!!!!

I already heard a lot of different stories but seems like many people use their igf-r3 with bac water and then keep it in fridge.

You wrote this:

"Having said that you can store IGF with Bac Water for a few weeks up to a month if its kept refrigerated."

I plan to use reconstituted vial with bac water up to 20 days so I quess it wont degradate.

Thanks for answer!!!!

I already heard a lot of different stories but seems like many people use their igf-r3 with bac water and then keep it in fridge.

You wrote this:

"Having said that you can store IGF with Bac Water for a few weeks up to a month if its kept refrigerated."

I plan to use reconstituted vial with bac water up to 20 days so I quess it wont degradate.

Yea i've never had an issue storing it up to 30 days. Have done the same with HGH as long as its kept cool the degradation is minimal.

People will say otherwise but ivev had great results with IGF and HGH using those methods and never had a problem.

Ok then I will order bac water!

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so I will order bac water and keep in fridge. Thanks!!

reconstituting IGF with acetic acid will extend the shelf life but that doesn't mean you can't use bac water.

You would just want to use the IGF 20 days after reconstituting it because IGF in bac water will start to denature after 20 days

my last question. I will reconstitue 1 mg of igf-r3 with 1 ml of bac water

I have 1 ml syringe u-40 units

so I need to draw 5 units(1/8 of syringe) to get 50mcq of reconstituted igf-r3?

seems like I made wrong calculations. it will be 2 units on u-40 syringe. I am wright? Such a tiny amount in syringe lol

yes but I have syringe 1 ml but with 5-40 units so I quess 50 mcq will be 2 units.

If its 1 ml and it goes from 0-40 with 40 being a full pin if you want 50MCG (i.e. your full 1 MG of IGF will last you 20 days as 20 x 50mcg = 1000mcg = 1MG) then you would want to take just less than half way between the 0 and the 5. Your other option is to add additional Bac Water to make it easier to measure.

Back
Top Bottom