Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

back acne ruining my sex life

meyosa

Registered
How do I get rid of this nasty back acne? So i was banging this chick the other day and after about 2 minutes of rabbit sex I blew my load into her and she smiled and said "why do you have bumps on your back?".. i think she might think i have an STD. anyway she never called me back so i am pissed need advices

she will call you back when she is knocked up looking for 18 years of child support. learn to pull out, never nut in a woman ever

as far as bacne it is quite common, i recommend salt baths

Only thing you can do to remove the issue is to stop taking steroids.

Otherwise if you get acne on your back then its something you need to live with or you need to look at lower doses or other compounds that dont cause the bacne.

Other things as suggested are bathe 2-3 times a day, use a good brush and get a body scrub with acne medication in it or even use some baking soda as its a good exfoliator.

Like for me I get minor acne if I keep my test dose in the 250-300mg/week range. When I go to 500-600mg/week all hell breaks loose.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention I would not recommend going for an acne medication like Accutane.

Look I think the real problem here is the 2 minutes of thrusting. Had the job gotten done your back acne wouldnt have even crossed her mind bro. Girls ain't trying to get "rabbit pounded" for a couple minutes.

Bro this is not for medical advice , you came here to talk about acne. Acne cames if you are in puberty, using bad quality steroids , doing cycles and stop them and do again this will leave you with huge side effects . Make your hormones stable .

Only thing you can do to remove the issue is to stop taking steroids.

Otherwise if you get acne on your back then its something you need to live with or you need to look at lower doses or other compounds that dont cause the bacne.

Other things as suggested are bathe 2-3 times a day, use a good brush and get a body scrub with acne medication in it or even use some baking soda as its a good exfoliator.

Like for me I get minor acne if I keep my test dose in the 250-300mg/week range. When I go to 500-600mg/week all hell breaks loose.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention I would not recommend going for an acne medication like Accutane.

I'm doing 500 for the first time and all hell has broken loose. 300 is no problem. Literally popped up in 48 hours. Told my wife that I'm glad swim season is over because this is embarrassing. She just rented a beach house and invited 10 people this weekend. It has a heated pool. She is an asshole. Lol.

I'm doing 500 for the first time and all hell has broken loose. 300 is no problem. Literally popped up in 48 hours. Told my wife that I'm glad swim season is over because this is embarrassing. She just rented a beach house and invited 10 people this weekend. It has a heated pool. She is an asshole. Lol.

Yea literally I was fine at 300mg even 350mg/week. When I went to 500 for one cycle and 600 another it sucked. The acne was the worst type the cystic massive acne that hurts like a mofo and was terrified to pop any as I didnt want scarring but even still I have some scars on my back.

Too bad it isnt a salt water pool that would def help but yea regardless im the same when I had that bacne I never wanted to take my shirt off. Thats why i do most of my anabolic cycles over the winter and then just sarms for the spring/summer/fall so I can avoid that issue.

But yea I dont go any higher than 250mg/week if stacking say primo and I dont run stand alone test cycles anymore but if I did id cap at 350mg/week.

Back
Top Bottom