Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back pumps

gregschiff

Registered
For those that get back pumps on dbol does it start right away or take a few weeks before it starts? Do you find it will continue right until stopping or goes away sooner than that?

For those that get back pumps on dbol does it start right away or take a few weeks before it starts? Do you find it will continue right until stopping or goes away sooner than that?

It depends on the person but it can come as a few days into the cycle or it can take a week or more. It really depends on many factors. What are your stats?

Yeah taurine will help battle and aid in back pumps.

How much of n2 guard should I be taking ? Cause the pumps are killing me at the moment.

You're gonna need like 3-5 grams of taurine a day and see how that works for you and you can push it from there. If that dose is not having results for you push it all the way to 7 being the max I would say. Drink a lot of water though out the day also

Back pumps are pain in the ... ass.
Tbol gave me painful back pumps. Had ti dich it a week earlier.

Another vote for taurine. I only got back pumps from var once. Calf pumps were always a problem on cycle but I like them. It's the only time I have big calves

Back
Top Bottom