Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

back pumps issues

Joss monette

Registered
I've had back pumps three weeks in a row , in on my week 4th out of 7 of anavar and test, but the pain is insane, how much longer is this going to last? thank you.

I've had back pumps three weeks in a row , in on my week 4th out of 7 of anavar and test, but the pain is insane, how much longer is this going to last? thank you.

It will last till you run out of Anavar.

To lessen, or get rid of the Pumps.
3 Grams a Day of Taurine.
And I would include 400 Mg of Magnesium Chelate.................................. JP
P.S.
Magnesium is responsible for Proper Muscle Contractions, along with over 300 other Enzymatic Functions is the Body.

if you don't want pumps why on earth run var?

i wish people would stop listening to message board parroting. the back pumps on var for me are awful, i can't even run 1 mile on it without my back getting crazy pumps

and yes taurine will help, but it won't cure the problem completely

Check out this article on taurine -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...lained-48736.html?highlight=taurine+explained

Muscle cramps/lower back pumps are a very common problem for a lot of steroid users. Especially when using oral steroids like anavar. The back pumps are going to be there until you stop the anavar.

There isn't much you can really do about it but here are 4 tips that I hope help:

1. Make sure you are drinking enough water through out the day. 5-6L per day minimum. Remember that stimulants (coffee) and alcohol are diuretics and don't count towards your total.

2. Make sure you are taking in enough electrolytes (think sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium)

3. Supplement with 2-5g of taurine per day. Ideally you would put it in the water you drink during your workouts and sip on it through out your workout

4. Often neglected and over looked, make sure you are stretching after each workout and try to incorporate foam rolling a few times per week into your program to help remove lactic acid from tight muscles.

You ran gear without researching it enough. This is an extremely common effect of anavar. If you don't want back pumps then don't run anavar. Just drop it. Test alone is plenty for a cycle.

Back
Top Bottom