Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back pumps and leg cramps

Hrt4life

Leg day today. After 5 sets of leg press my quads locked up and had a back pump from hell. Ive been noticing the back pumps over the last couple weeks but the leg cramps are new. Any one run into these issues on cycle? If so, what do you do to either stop or work around them? Running test/deca.

Leg day today. After 5 sets of leg press my quads locked up and had a back pump from hell. Ive been noticing the back pumps over the last couple weeks but the leg cramps are new. Any one run into these issues on cycle? If so, what do you do to either stop or work around them? Running test/deca.

bro i had that happen...even off a cycle...you getting big...but on cycle, what kind of gear you runing? i mean whole stack not just test/deca...it sounds like kidneys and organ issue that pushes on the lower back...that happens with lack of on-cycle support...happened to me before until i started supporting my cycle...

if your not running an oral, i wouldnt blame it on your cycle.... if its just test and deca, then thats not the issue... are you drinking enough water? getting enough potassium and other electrolytes? getting enough taurine?

Thanks guys, this is what I was thinking. Taking 400 test/400 deca per week with .5 mgs Adex per week. Ive added a multi vitamin and omega 3's. I normally don't drink a ton of water but enough to stay hydrated. Yesterday was the first time I hadn't taken a pre workout that has 1000mgs of taurine in it. Ive been thinking about making my own pre work out. Looks like Taurine is another ingredient that needs to be added.

Thanks guys, this is what I was thinking. Taking 400 test/400 deca per week with .5 mgs Adex per week. Ive added a multi vitamin and omega 3's. I normally don't drink a ton of water but enough to stay hydrated. Yesterday was the first time I hadn't taken a pre workout that has 1000mgs of taurine in it. Ive been thinking about making my own pre work out. Looks like Taurine is another ingredient that needs to be added.

no need to buy all that separate. n2guard contains all of those ingredients in 1. that is why it is the #1 selling supplement and it takes care of your organs and a lot more while its at it. 44 ingredients all in 1. always use it on cycle

I had wicked back lower pumps after deadlifts when I started a 500Test/200Deca cycle felt like two tree stumps gluing my ass to my back haha, staying topped up on water and a dash of electrolytes and it was from dehydration hasn't happened since.

Wonder which of the compounds effects absorption most, or is it the fact that we push harder in a session...

That doesn't sound right.

Back
Top Bottom