Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back pumps on trt?

dirthawger

Im not 100% sure what back pumps are but from what i read its the tightening of the lower back. Well yesterday at work i was walking around and noticed my lower back was pretty tight and was rather uncomfortable. Today i went to the gym to do back and during my deadlifts it got real uncomfortable and couldn't hardly do bent over rows. Is this caused from my trt dose or just maybe over worked back? My trt dose is 200mg of test cyp a week. If you think it is back pumps, are there any supplements that take care of it?

Back pump doesn't necessarily mean tight back, I'd describe it more like "burning" sensation.
Did this happen due to the drug, training or the combination of both I'd say probably the latter.

To combat this issue supplementing with taurine may help so give it a try. Also make sure you drinking enough and getting your electrolytes (sodium, magnesium, potassium).

I supplement taurine and potassium, and I personally dont get back pumps from test, deca, etc., but I always do from orals....pretty much any of them.

Back pump doesn't necessarily mean tight back, I'd describe it more like "burning" sensation.
Did this happen due to the drug, training or the combination of both I'd say probably the latter.

To combat this issue supplementing with taurine may help so give it a try. Also make sure you drinking enough and getting your electrolytes (sodium, magnesium, potassium).

Id say there was some burning sensation, and can you really retain a lot of water using 200mg of test cyp? I ask because my diet hasnt changed and im hitting the weights hard and ive almost gained 10lbs in a week or 2. But ive been having a bad habit of waking up at 2 am and eating peanut butter which probably hasn't helpes. Ive been on my trt coming up on week 4.

Id say there was some burning sensation, and can you really retain a lot of water using 200mg of test cyp? I ask because my diet hasnt changed and im hitting the weights hard and ive almost gained 10lbs in a week or 2. But ive been having a bad habit of waking up at 2 am and eating peanut butter which probably hasn't helpes. Ive been on my trt coming up on week 4.

You will definitely retain some amount water even with that dose and especially if you are not using any aromatization blocking drugs.

if you are on a proper dose of TRT you should not be getting back pumps

seems to me you simply are not hydrating enough. eat some fruit and take some eletrolytes
This is also my thought as well. Not hydrating enough or not having the right electrolyte balance can lead to cramps and weight gain from water retention

This is also my thought as well. Not hydrating enough or not having the right electrolyte balance can lead to cramps and weight gain from water retention

Might be a dumb question but should i supplement electrolytes or just drink more water? Not sure what a good source of electrolytes are.

Back
Top Bottom