esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Backloading Injection method

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Backloading Injection method

Sometimes I inject at work when I dont get out of bed early enough, so Thursday i brought a prefilled syringe and when injection time came i realized i didn't have a clean pin to use,and I didn't want to miss my dose,so I opted to using a clean insulin syringes and injected 2ml into my upper right glute.i tried to push it in as far as I could,and Im positive I made it into muscle, but it was not as deep as it should be for the amount of oil used and due to thick layer of fat I know more was absorbed SubQ than normal and I also had to do multiple injections do to capacity of syringe.I'm subscribed to sam ridgeways channel and he says he has used a slin pin for the past 8MO and he doesnt plan on going back to the harpoon. His protocol is injecting everyday (since slin pin is practically painless) hence splitting his wk dose into 7 and injecting a lower amount of oil into less fatty muscles. He rotates his delts and pects in a circular fashion and says this method gives him painless injections and better stablility in his level, causing decrease in acne.
    I plan on developing a similar protocol.
    What are some shallow muscles that would be optimal?
    Would it make since to switch to a short ester since I'll be injecting everyday? And if so, what's your opinion on why?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You knownits not critical the time of day you inject? Just wait until you get home and inject with clean practices

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'd been told the morning was optimal so it circulates while your active during the day.and if your referring to my question,I meant what time during cycle, would the switch be best.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    There is no reason that morning g would be best, as the long ester compounds take weeks to break down. If you're referring to letting the oil disperse it as far as possible before dissipating and leaving hormone deposits, then right before you work out is best, or right before or after a hot shower. To be clear this has no effect on its efficacy, but may mitigate PIP. I wouldn't recommend switching esters mid-cycle personally as it will be hard to prevent hormone fluctuations. I would stick with bi-weekly injections at a time that is most convenient. If needle size has been an issue, 25g 1" usually works very well, unless there is a lot of body fat involved.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I understand your point, thank you! I think I will do a trial of such protocol Nd then get my blood done.iv been using 23,but I'll order some 25 for convenience sake. I'm slim built,like a cross of an ecto and a meso.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I wouldn't recommend that protocol. Like said, just pin when you get home. No big deal. It makes zero difference what time of day you pin

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca74 View Post
    Sometimes I inject at work when I dont get out of bed early enough, so Thursday i brought a prefilled syringe and when injection time came i realized i didn't have a clean pin to use,and I didn't want to miss my dose,so I opted to using a clean insulin syringes and injected 2ml into my upper right glute.i tried to push it in as far as I could,and Im positive I made it into muscle, but it was not as deep as it should be for the amount of oil used and due to thick layer of fat I know more was absorbed SubQ than normal and I also had to do multiple injections do to capacity of syringe.I'm subscribed to sam ridgeways channel and he says he has used a slin pin for the past 8MO and he doesnt plan on going back to the harpoon. His protocol is injecting everyday (since slin pin is practically painless) hence splitting his wk dose into 7 and injecting a lower amount of oil into less fatty muscles. He rotates his delts and pects in a circular fashion and says this method gives him painless injections and better stablility in his level, causing decrease in acne.
    I plan on developing a similar protocol.
    What are some shallow muscles that would be optimal?
    Would it make since to switch to a short ester since I'll be injecting everyday? And if so, what's your opinion on why?
    Have a look in the mirror.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca74 View Post
    I'd been told the morning was optimal so it circulates while your active during the day.and if your referring to my question,I meant what time during cycle, would the switch be best.
    who told you that? and do they have any sort of proof or reasoning behind it?

there is a lot of stuff people say, not just in fitness, but in general and it is time to start calling out the bullshit
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Also you shouldn't have a 'thick layer of fat'.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I inject way too much oil to use an insulin syringe... Lol