Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad delivery

steve dallas

Placed an order with a source I have used before. Got tracking number and followed package. Got notification of delivery. Went to my PO Box and no package. Called post office and was able to track package. USPS says package went to correct address listed on package. Called address of the place package was delivered to wich happens to be a cancer hospital. Mail room says if they got package and was not there’s they send it back to post office. Post office has nothing and as far as there concerned it was delivered. If the wrong address was written on package wouldn’t source be responsible ? Contacted source about wrong address and no response . Guess I’m out of luck. I know . All part of the game.

i strongly recommend you get informed delivery, that will allow you to track your package from the time the label is even created. if a source gives you a tracking # and your informed delivery shows no package en route to you then this situation would have been flagged right away

to answer your question it is standard for the sender of a produce to be responsible for delivering the pacakge to your address. that has been the standard set, now that does not mean your particular source is up to that. but i would contact them and tell them what happened, they i am assuming have a record of packages sent and will be able to see their mistake and make it right

Usps is great as long as it's simple functions, stay that simple. Anything outside of normal and they fall apart. Sorry to hear your case mate. Sucks.

I do think source should do the right thing if they fucked up. These forums are not here just for shills, but also to keep the game straight.

you need to continue to attempt to get a hold of the source... if they made a mistake then they should take care of it... if you made it, then i wouldnt blame them for not taking responsibility..

Placed an order with a source I have used before. Got tracking number and followed package. Got notification of delivery. Went to my PO Box and no package. Called post office and was able to track package. USPS says package went to correct address listed on package. Called address of the place package was delivered to wich happens to be a cancer hospital. Mail room says if they got package and was not there’s they send it back to post office. Post office has nothing and as far as there concerned it was delivered. If the wrong address was written on package wouldn’t source be responsible ? Contacted source about wrong address and no response . Guess I’m out of luck. I know . All part of the game.
Not sure who you used but,
You should have gotten confirmation i would think after you placed your order. It should have all the info there. What you ordered and Including addy for delivery.. Etc.

Dude I would not call a hospital looking for gear....

My guess is they opened the package and saw what was in it and turned it in. You dont want to be calling asking for something like that.

If that happened to me id only contact the source.

It's been stolen or picked up by the feds.

he isn't in britain lol

in the USA the feds wouldn't be called in over a package with a little steroids in it. they would laugh and hang up the phone. it would be at worst the local police dept dealing with it and frankly they don't even have time for that shit either.

he isn't in britain lol

in the USA the feds wouldn't be called in over a package with a little steroids in it. they would laugh and hang up the phone. it would be at worst the local police dept dealing with it and frankly they don't even have time for that shit either.

Is it bad I don’t even care . I’m at a point in my life if they came to arrest me I would probably laugh. Not trying to be a dick but come on. Think they really care. It’s not like I’m importing Raw powder.

Is it bad I don’t even care . I’m at a point in my life if they came to arrest me I would probably laugh. Not trying to be a dick but come on. Think they really care. It’s not like I’m importing Raw powder.

i think the general public would rather the law go arrest rapists, pedophiles, predators, burglars, drunk drivers, and people that actually harm us in society than go after a roidhead's ass. i saw a show last night where this POS was posting nudes of a 12 year old girl on FB and the cops told the parents 'sorry we just don't have the manpower' to find him. the girl ended up hanging herself and then they finally decided to track him down to a trailer in the netherlands where they found 1000's of that shit on his computer. he was doing it for many years and nobody lifted a finger, but yeah let's fuck with some dude who sticks his ass with hormones lol

i think the general public would rather the law go arrest rapists, pedophiles, predators, burglars, drunk drivers, and people that actually harm us in society than go after a roidhead's ass. i saw a show last night where this POS was posting nudes of a 12 year old girl on FB and the cops told the parents 'sorry we just don't have the manpower' to find him. the girl ended up hanging herself and then they finally decided to track him down to a trailer in the netherlands where they found 1000's of that shit on his computer. he was doing it for many years and nobody lifted a finger, but yeah let's fuck with some dude who sticks his ass with hormones lol

Its the same thing here in the northeast.

We let criminals with huge rap sheets that get caught with guns with serial numbers filed off and with meth/heroine and they just keep giving them suspended sentences or probation and they are back on the streets.

They want to allow for heroine shooting rooms.

Are they doing anything about that stuff? Nope! What they are doing is trying to create stricter gun laws for legal gun owners, raise taxes to pay for more social services, etc.

Its easy to try and address things that are not rampant issues than take on more important larger scale issues.

Dude I would not call a hospital looking for gear....

My guess is they opened the package and saw what was in it and turned it in. You dont want to be calling asking for something like that.

If that happened to me id only contact the source.

If they did that they’d be guilty of a felony. They wouldn’t. You should keep questioning your source.

I actually do know of someone who was busted by cops for delivery of oils. Took a lawyer etc. it was a college town young kid, so that’s likely the reason - they see foreign packaging etc.

I also have heard of raws being intercepted with a “come claim this is you have a prescription at the court house” note - as well as a funny packet of why steroids are bad for your health etc.

There is manpower to find packs... there may not be manpower to go bust you if it’s a small amount but if your flagged I probably wouldn’t trust that address anymore...

If your source screwed up the address, they should make it right. If not, it's time for a new source.

Filed a claim with the USPS on line. Got a call back and explained I had a tracking number that said it was delivered. They had a picture of package with the address of the place it went to written on package. The place it went to was a very specific place. I find it hard to believe the shipper could just pull that address out of the air by mistake. Could I have been given wrong tracking number ? This just is really weird. My mail box is on the same street as address package went to. I’m starting to get paranoid. And for those of you who are thinking why would you file a claim and risk unwanted attention. The only answer I have is sometimes you just gotta know.

Back
Top Bottom