Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it a bad idea to take Anavar as an overweight guy?

weightmuscle1

Registered
I already lost 70lbs, gained a bit of muscle too.
Currently I have a 29% BF, 5"9, 194 lbs.
I have a good diet now.

I want to take Anavar for 2 months to try to get a decent body ASAP, I know that it's not entirely necessary, but I'm just tired of being that out of shape. I want this to be my first and only cycle, then I just want to maintain a healthy bodyfat and work on my endurance.
And I'm afraid of stronger products.

From what I read, 30-50mg of Anavar per day for 8 weeks, should not be too risky, right?
Can I directly take 50mg per day or should I start with a smaller dose?

For the PCT, nolvadex/clomid for 4 weeks?
Is it necessary to get bloodwork done?

Am I at high risk of side effects because of my weight?

I've also heard about people taking clomid regularly, outside of a cycle, can that also be useful to raise my testosterone?

Noone with a fraction of a brain would advise someone at your body fat to use any steroid and i have no clue why you think anavar will give u a decent body either

What are the risks compared to a fit person?

No clue?Well it's supposed to help you gain more muscle and loose a bit more fat too, right?

I never said it was magic.
You're saying that it's just not going fasten the process?is there any scientific basis to this affirmation?
Are you sure about that?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm 20 years old

Ok please just stop the nonsense now man. You are way too young on top of it.

Bro, that's not how steroids work at all...not even anavar. You need to fix your diet and training, and maybe add something like cardazol to help speed up the process.

From what I understand in your video, the main problems would be cholesterol and blood pressure?
It's really unlikely that I ever get cholesterol problems(I'm vegan), I take omega-3 supplements and I have a healthy blood pressure

- - - Updated - - -

So am I really risking heart problems?

Why is age a problem? I saw a study about adverse effects in teenagers, but why is being 20 a problem?

My diet is fixed, like I said I already lost 70lbs, I just want to progress faster

- - - Updated - - -

I can't find a Wikipedia page for Cardazol, are you trying to advertise your product?...

advertising a product thats not his? what? NOONE with HALF A FUCKING BRAIN would advise you to use steroids at 20 years old NOR being ONE FOURTH BODY FAT and in fact more than that... stop acting your age... this is absolutely ridiculous to even continue with this discussion...

Buddy you already lost 70lbs? just give yourself a little credit and keep doing what your doing. Nothing more nothing less..

Congratulations on the 70lb weightloss! This alone is a huge accomplishment. Next step. Get bloodwork done.
See where everything is. Make sure everything is in what is considered normal range. And you dont have or suffer from any under lying conditions that you're unaware of.
Yes it is necessary because your 20yrs old. Did you have any bloodwork done before the weightloss.

What are the risks compared to a fit person?

No clue?Well it's supposed to help you gain more muscle and loose a bit more fat too, right?

How about you just diet. You're over 1/4 fat. No AAS is that good.

- - - Updated - - -

I never said it was magic.
You're saying that it's just not going fasten the process?is there any scientific basis to this affirmation?
Are you sure about that?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm 20 years old

And too young for steroids.

Well done on the 70lbs lost but you're STILL 29% fat.

alright bro you aren't going to come on here and convince anyone with half a brain to advise you to use steroids with your body fat and being only 20 so just stop

the good news for you is you are only 20 so now is the time to change what you been doing before. if you keep waiting and waiting it will become harder to ever lose weight. why don't you listen to my podcasts or get in touch with me for a consult. you can even CALL IN to the podcast too if you want and we can get you on the right track.. just drop me a visitor message

I think you are looking for something special and steroids arent it. You are too young and too out of shape. You also think they are going to put you in shape. They arent. There is no replacement for hard work. It's literally 90% or more of it.

Back
Top Bottom