Thread: Bad Lat Injection

Cyborg Humanoid Brother gashred777's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Bad Lat Injection

Fellas,

Looking for some opinions because I know there are a lot of super knowledgeable guys here. Last Thursday (6days ago) my wife gave me a lat injection and Iíve had some small issuers since. The injection was just a small trt/cruise injection of .3 ml of test e. Iíve taken 3 ml in my lats before and had zero issues. When she pushed the needle in (25 gauge 1Ē) I felt a l out of pressure and some slight pain but I had her finish the injection anyway. After the injection there was no pin though and none the next morning. I noticed the following day that my left lat was swollen at the peak where she did the injection. Since then, the swelling has gone down but not the whole way. I can feel slight pain or irritation when I stretch my lat and it feels harder than my other lat at the peak. There was also a small area of broken blood vessels in the area I noticed Saturday evening. Also, my left pec area right where it connects to armpit was slightly sore when I flexed it.

I rotate between 8 spots so I donít think there could be an extreme amount of scar tissue there.

It could have been the angle I was holding my arm for the injection, the angle she went in, etc.....I know that sometimes there are just bad injections. Iíve been jabbing myself and being jabbed for years. I guess my question is....could she have hit something other than muscle? I know some of you on here have a much more granular knowledge of anatomy than myself and looking for some
    Opinions.

Thanks in advance gentlemen!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gashred777 View Post
    Fellas,

Looking for some opinions because I know there are a lot of super knowledgeable guys here. Last Thursday (6days ago) my wife gave me a lat injection and Iíve had some small issuers since. The injection was just a small trt/cruise injection of .3 ml of test e. Iíve taken 3 ml in my lats before and had zero issues. When she pushed the needle in (25 gauge 1Ē) I felt a l out of pressure and some slight pain but I had her finish the injection anyway. After the injection there was no pin though and none the next morning. I noticed the following day that my left lat was swollen at the peak where she did the injection. Since then, the swelling has gone down but not the whole way. I can feel slight pain or irritation when I stretch my lat and it feels harder than my other lat at the peak. There was also a small area of broken blood vessels in the area I noticed Saturday evening. Also, my left pec area right where it connects to armpit was slightly sore when I flexed it.

I rotate between 8 spots so I donít think there could be an extreme amount of scar tissue there.

It could have been the angle I was holding my arm for the injection, the angle she went in, etc.....I know that sometimes there are just bad injections. Iíve been jabbing myself and being jabbed for years. I guess my question is....could she have hit something other than muscle? I know some of you on here have a much more granular knowledge of anatomy than myself and looking for some
    Opinions.

Hey brother since you are using a different spots you already know that occasionally there's going to be a bad shot here and there, even with sites that you are very frequent with.
    For us to pinpoint what happened would be like trying to hit the bullseye on a moving Target while blindfolded, there's too many variables..
    One thing I do know this for myself personally is when I do use a common site and all the sudden it's displaying some irritation or swelling, the majority of the time I wasn't well hydrated. I know it sounds silly, but either I wasn't well hydrated or that area was still recovering from being worked.

IMO, stay away from lats, use them as a last ditch effort after you have exhausted all other resources.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother gashred777's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    Hey brother since you are using a different spots you already know that occasionally there's going to be a bad shot here and there, even with sites that you are very frequent with.
    For us to pinpoint what happened would be like trying to hit the bullseye on a moving Target while blindfolded, there's too many variables..
    One thing I do know this for myself personally is when I do use a common site and all the sudden it's displaying some irritation or swelling, the majority of the time I wasn't well hydrated. I know it sounds silly, but either I wasn't well hydrated or that area was still recovering from being worked.

IMO, stay away from lats, use them as a last ditch effort after you have exhausted all other resources.
    Hey brother. Thanks for the feedback. Yeah.....I know it would just be throwing a dart for anyone pinpoint the issue. And youíre 100% that sometimes there are just bad injections. This bad injection was just a little odd to me as there was no pain after at all essentially. Out of curiosity, why do you say avoid lats?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey brother. Thanks for the feedback. Yeah.....I know it would just be throwing a dart for anyone pinpoint the issue. And youíre 100% that sometimes there are just bad injections. This bad injection was just a little odd to me as there was no pain after at all essentially. Out of curiosity, why do you say avoid lats?
    There's a saying that I think we can all agree with that in order to inject lats you have to have them, but even with that being said that's an area that you do not want to go sour.. as you already know people can get abscess or even cellulitis almost anywhere with injections, if you get an issue in your lat that could cause some major problems down the road with mobility. When using that area try to keep the volume small. .5 or 1.0 max.
    Some guys have no problems at all, and I've seen other guys have many areas of their body cut open.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I personally would not do lats brother. Other then that, I wouldnít worry about it. You know as well as me sometimes things go south even after many injections in that same area with no issues at all. Shoot I had a bad injection in my quad before where it caused my knee to swell and couldnít even bend it and felt like someone hit me with a bat in the leg.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Pick a different spot than lats. Thats not a good area

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Fellas,

Opinions.

Don't inject lats, I had so much pip from it, very painful no matter the brand, it's bad no matter how I tried it.
    Better inject into the shoulder and easier.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    listen to your body, some places just dont like to be injected.

find other spots that are trouble free
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Cyborg Humanoid Brother ElevenBravo77's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've thought about trying lats but I think I'm gonna pass based on your issue and the feedback here.

I'm on TRT also and I inject twice a week for more stable levels. I'm rotating only glutes and delts with no issues at the moment but when I look ahead to 20 more years of this shit I feel like I need more sites to avoid scar tissue. May have to put quads back in the rotation

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's entirely possible she hit something else.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast