Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad PIP with home brew primo.

Joe Rogers

Never used primo prior to this cycle. I knew the recipe seemed a bit off with the ratio of EO to carrier oil being even. The PIP from this is pretty bad unless I mix with test and mast and leave it sit in a syringe for 24 hours. Any ideas or suggestions?
I’m at 4 weeks out and I’ll be increasing primo dose while decreasing test and am worried the PIP will put me on the struggle bus for the next 4 weeks.

Personally I'd pony up the money and buy from one of the sources here like domestic - supply or a reputable UGL if you know of one.

Wouldn't mess around with injecting something that is causing me that much pain especially if I could have fucked up the recipe. Couple hundred for some pharma/good UGL beats possibly thousands if something goes awry.

bad PIP can ruin a cycle. i agree with the above. just go to domestic supply and buy primo. they got good quality primo and you can mix it with a little test or another injectable to take the edge off

Never used primo prior to this cycle. I knew the recipe seemed a bit off with the ratio of EO to carrier oil being even. The PIP from this is pretty bad unless I mix with test and mast and leave it sit in a syringe for 24 hours. Any ideas or suggestions?
I’m at 4 weeks out and I’ll be increasing primo dose while decreasing test and am worried the PIP will put me on the struggle bus for the next 4 weeks.

I dont agree with homebrew, too many fake China powders can be deadly and cause cancer, read about it its all over evo
you should get primo from a trusted source and not brew it
you sure you want to put up your health for this?

for just info, EO is not good to mix with oils, you should have use BA/BB ratios 1:15

Did u use a ratio of 2%BA to 18%BB?

stinging is caused by brewers using higher BA concentrations because they know they are using unhygienic practices.

Pip can be because not enough BB was used.

Iv never had pip from any home-brew, including primo.

Maybe add a bit more BB to ur batch

I won’t mess with home brew. To me the risk isn’t worth the reward. I’d rather just buy from an approved source so I know I’m g2g.

Primo is known to give huge PIP if is real one .

I appreciate everyone’s responses. My raws were tested from GIT and I’m not worried to the purity of my source. (Which is the only reason I risk home brews)

I did use about
2% BA
15% BB
33% EO
33% GSO

If PIP is normal, I’ll deal with it, as sometimes it’s not as bad. Especially leaving it mixed with test and mast the night prior.

Being my first time with primo, I wasn’t aware of the PIP first hand as some have stated it’s normal.

Thanks so much for all your help. Great as usual.

I dont agree with homebrew, too many fake China powders can be deadly and cause cancer, read about it its all over evo
you should get primo from a trusted source and not brew it
you sure you want to put up your health for this?

for just info, EO is not good to mix with oils, you should have use BA/BB ratios 1:15

I’m wondering ab the EO, why isn’t it good for oil mixtures? I really only use it for EQ and was definitely suspicious of the EO in the primo.

I appreciate everyone’s responses. My raws were tested from GIT and I’m not worried to the purity of my source. (Which is the only reason I risk home brews)

I did use about
2% BA
15% BB
33% EO
33% GSO

If PIP is normal, I’ll deal with it, as sometimes it’s not as bad. Especially leaving it mixed with test and mast the night prior.

Being my first time with primo, I wasn’t aware of the PIP first hand as some have stated it’s normal.

Thanks so much for all your help. Great as usual.

18% BB.

a lower BB concentration from want I remember, will make the gear crash slightly in the muscle after injection causing pip.

Really low BB concentration and the primo will crash in the vial itself. Same with all oils.

Id just use mct oil.
No pip or sting.

Primo by nature has bad pip, and its not something I'd recommend homebrewimg which can make it even worse. Jist get some from PSL

Back
Top Bottom