Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad pip semi crashed gear

It's not a big deal bro this shit happens all the time. Just ask your source for a replacement.

Yeah pain started to go down a lot. ordered new stuff plus they are going to send replacements. I might have to contemplate injecting again(tomorrow) or miss the dose while waiting for new one. idk how bad itd be to miss one trt dose. or just suck it up cause at least its still clean test, just crashed a bit

PSL = no issues....why go anywhere else...i dont get it

It was from them but they're taking care of it. Says going to send replacements. As some reconstitution methods didn't work 100%. Lemons can happen i guess. All my other products from them have been great though

Hey PJ954rr did you end up trying the Alliance Test C? Any good?

I have not, there may be some people on here who have. if you search alliance. ive seen mixed reviews on it. Im more of a fan of vials anyway its a lot easier to dose. Ive only ever ran Watson from a clinic, and PSL. PSL is really good very good quality. Better deal as well when you factor in loyalty points and bitcoin discounts. Plus domestic option.

I have not, there may be some people on here who have. if you search alliance. ive seen mixed reviews on it. Im more of a fan of vials anyway its a lot easier to dose. Ive only ever ran Watson from a clinic, and PSL. PSL is really good very good quality. Better deal as well when you factor in loyalty points and bitcoin discounts. Plus domestic option.

Which brand did you try from PSL? Pivotal?

Which brand did you try from PSL? Pivotal?

It was the Euro brand. Both test C and E I have used. I havent tried pivotal yet, but I have read people tried and it was good. A ton of people here can vouch for psl/euro. I'd say go for euro test E, as it would last you a little bit longer than cyp and same price. Can start with a TRT dose and check bloods and/or see how you feel.

Back
Top Bottom