Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad pip semi crashed gear

PJ954rr

Proficient Brother
hey guys,

So i recently finished a vial of test for trt and switching over to another vial same brand same everything, and it came to me with some white sediment at the bottom. every time that i have heated it up it keeps going back to that state. But i still ended up injecting(quad..i do these usually) on monday the 10th. heated it up beforehand but i didnt think the pip would be this bad. I trusted the brand as its approved here, but my hypochondriac side of me has also infection thoughts..really hope not. sucks walking, lifting heel to butt can only go 90 degrees. hurts to flex it or try. the area where injected feels hard. not soft(soft i believe would indicate infection). The only color in the area is a slight pink sometimes. This is the only test i have on hand so may have to buy another and just forget these. may miss the next dose unless I wana deal with this again. hoping it goes away soon and hope that its not infected or anything. And I take my time with injection process and try to be hygienic as possible. Heat pad seems to help and hot shower, ibuprofen. also that monday night i had some body chills before bed for a little. none of that has happend since. And my temperature has been constantly good no fever. sucks i may have to pull out of a jiujitsu competition this sunday which has no refunds. Unless i get way more mobility back and less pain. Thanks

I don't think it's an infection. Just a really bad PIP due to being not properly diluted.

Last edited:
That sounds like a lot of hormone deposited in one place in your muscle is all. It is going to hurt to move or stretch it for days, but it should pass. I would definitely stop using the vial that keeps crashing out though and contact your source about it.

Last edited:
Agree with the above. If the white sediment happens to be the carrier oil you may have injected a concentrated dose of test into your quad which will def hurt.

If you dont have a fever and the spot isnt swollen, red, and warm to the touch you are fine just keep doing what you are doing and hopefully it will dissipate.

Id also agree and stop using the gear and contact your source if they are reputable they should replace.

hey guys,

So i recently finished a vial of test for trt and switching over to another vial same brand same everything, and it came to me with some white sediment at the bottom. every time that i have heated it up it keeps going back to that state. But i still ended up injecting(quad..i do these usually) on monday the 10th. heated it up beforehand but i didnt think the pip would be this bad. I trusted the brand as its approved here, but my hypochondriac side of me has also infection thoughts..really hope not. sucks walking, lifting heel to butt can only go 90 degrees. hurts to flex it or try. the area where injected feels hard. not soft(soft i believe would indicate infection). The only color in the area is a slight pink sometimes. This is the only test i have on hand so may have to buy another and just forget these. may miss the next dose unless I wana deal with this again. hoping it goes away soon and hope that its not infected or anything. And I take my time with injection process and try to be hygienic as possible. Heat pad seems to help and hot shower, ibuprofen. also that monday night i had some body chills before bed for a little. none of that has happend since. And my temperature has been constantly good no fever. sucks i may have to pull out of a jiujitsu competition this sunday which has no refunds. Unless i get way more mobility back and less pain. Thanks

If you're going to inject shit gear, pin it in your ass. Think about it

Sounds like the brewer didn't put enough or forgot to add benzol benzoate.

Really bad pip can be negated by adding more BB.

Sounds like the brewer didn't put enough or forgot to add benzol benzoate.

Really bad pip can be negated by adding more BB.

Since theirs no way to no for sure, he needs to throw it away and find another source. My main concern would be contaminates such as heavy metals, etc.

dont scare me haha. its a good source according to alot of forums and approved. maybe just got cold and wont dissolve back, or mixture slightly off. idk. hopefully no metals lol. Im being respectful of the source as alot of people use it, and ive been through a previous vial with great success. I guess I just got 2 lemons. i dont think i have symptoms of any metal poisoning. Im most likely not gona inject this one again. id rather miss a dose and wait for something else. hopefully wont be too bad missing one. Still feels like I got leg kicked by a muay thai guy 100 times lol. thanks for feedback guys

Tell the source and ask for a new one free of charge. Explain the situation.

I'd usually have test e at 2% benzol alcohol and 18%benzol benzoate. Except test Raws stored quickly turns from powder to sticky gooy yellow stuff which makes it hard to weigh properly. So more had been added to the brew(overdosed) . It gave a wicked pain for a few days. So changed it to 23%bb and the pain is negligible now.

Screenshot_20190613-151511.jpg Screenshot_20190613-151452.jpg < Hopefully these pics come through. this is after having heated few times before. Its not that bad looking but still the pip not really worth it. Thought id be okay heating then injecting. but just recrashed inside my muscle lol. learning experience

View attachment 11788 View attachment 11787 < Hopefully these pics come through. this is after having heated few times before. Its not that bad looking but still the pip not really worth it. Thought id be okay heating then injecting. but just recrashed inside my muscle lol. learning experience

Im a very loyal pharmacom user but would drop them quick if they ever sent me less than acceptable gear. If metals are present it would probably be low in concentration/needs to build up first before you'll notice symptoms.

There would only be as much heavy metals as what's in the raw powder from the Chinese supplier itself. I can't see how any additional metals could be added just by brewing it up with ba and bb.
Only sterility, which is why some ugl labs add a higher dose of benzol alcohol to kill bacteria if they are being not 100% hygenic

Iv never in my 5 years blast/cruise, experienced or seen crashed gear...

Never heard of anabolic steroid terrorism, a vial full of arsenic.
Worst case is an infection I imagine. Or just plain carrier oil with nothing in it.

- - - Updated - - -

Buuut it's scary to think they potentially COULD send out a batch full of aresin or the likes and watch a lot of people die. That would be a sad day.

- - - Updated - - -

Arsenic***-

There would only be as much heavy metals as what's in the raw powder from the Chinese supplier itself. I can't see how any additional metals could be added just by brewing it up with ba and bb.
Only sterility, which is why some ugl labs add a higher dose of benzol alcohol to kill bacteria if they are being not 100% hygenic

Iv never in my 5 years blast/cruise, experienced or seen crashed gear...

Never heard of anabolic steroid terrorism, a vial full of arsenic.
Worst case is an infection I imagine. Or just plain carrier oil with nothing in it.

- - - Updated - - -

Buuut it's scary to think they potentially COULD send out a batch full of aresin or the likes and watch a lot of people die. That would be a sad day.

- - - Updated - - -

Arsenic***-

Agree about the Chinese raws but unlikely from anything else. If they cheap enough not to have quality control then..

Back
Top Bottom