Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Balls aren't coming back

google him pal hes a doctor that used steroids knows pct etc

- - - Updated - - -

its 10,000 i.us pal not 8000mcgs, I take it you know more than dr scally, hes helped thousands recover have babys after being shut down from steroid use, I don't give bum info out, William llewellyns takes advice from him another expert on aas,hgh etc

Lol your real smart eod would be 4 days what's 2 times 4 smart guy 8,000. I would take advice from you. Anyway I know scally probably better than you, what's your meso handle? Let me tell you how many pro bb's make fun of these so called pct methods tons, anyway next time you try and make fun of someone like your somebody make sure you do your math right lol eod means every other day, every other day would be 4 days a week 4 times 2,000 8,000. You were right about one thing i put mcg rather than iu because I was talking to someone before my post about igf-1, I would love to see your math on that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One more post about balls and I'm done. Lol. Seriously. DO NOT TAKE STEROIDS if your gonna bitch and wine about this. It's bound to happen and the ways you get them back with things like hcg and all is just gonna be one more hassle. Not to mention the hcg amounts you wanna run would have a nice pair of tits on most dudes.

Once you pct and pct right, they will come back over time.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

If you read the post, I don't pct ... I'm on trt year round ... 250/week unless I blast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom