Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Baneypip cycle check

Baneypip

<B>EVO Logger</B>
EVO Logger
So next cycle plan is
Test c 200/ week
Eq 400/week
Aromasin 12.5 eod May reduce depending on levels
N2guard

Goal to lean out and put on some lean muscle. Thinking 12-16 weeks with the slow gains Eq gives

Will be in a deficit of about 1800-2000cals a day
Protein around 180

Age 33
176lbs
16% bf( I made some good gains from test only cycle a few months ago, and now want to lean down to get ready for summer

Forgot the training plan.

3 days of full body workouts per work. (Varying which workouts are done in those 3days
6 days with 30 min of low intensity cardio( jog, bike, row, incline walk)

1 pure rest day

Let me know what you think

So next cycle plan is
Test c 200/ week
Eq 400/week
Aromasin 12.5 eod May reduce depending on levels
N2guard

Goal to lean out and put on some lean muscle. Thinking 12-16 weeks with the slow gains Eq gives

Will be in a deficit of about 1800-2000cals a day
Protein around 180

Age 33
176lbs
16% bf( I made some good gains from test only cycle a few months ago, and now want to lean down to get ready for summer

Forgot the training plan.

3 days of full body workouts per work. (Varying which workouts are done in those 3days
6 days with 30 min of low intensity cardio( jog, bike, row, incline walk)

1 pure rest day

Let me know what you think

First welcome back I look forward to seeing your new cycle LOG, you plan to share the new LOG journal with us right?

For the cycle, I like it, but I would do 3 things.

1 cut equipoise to 300mgs/week
2 add an oral for 8 weeks, 50mgs tbol/day
3 add 20mgs cardarine/day or 20mgs steanbolic sr9009/day for endurance an an extra cut as you lean bulk, recomp style

Diet will need to be discussed as you post the LOG.

cycle gets my support even without an oral
but dont forget the new LOG

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Thanks for all the info. I will get started next week.( and log it!😉)

Naps gear is where I got my supplies. I saw ppl mentioning the GW I forgot to add that I did go ahead and get the Gw from umbrella it’s the poly cell formula.

So one question I have is I got kind of a range of advice on eq dosage. I was thinking of running 600mg instead of the 400 i mentioned, but I saw a suggestion of 300 instead. Any one have any reasons for this variation? Most of my research shows 600mg being the typical dosage. I appreciate any info

Also I was going to utilize the “Zone” for this cut because I’ve used it before very successfully, and it’s easy to follow if you end up away from the house or whatever May come up over the 14-16weeks. Unless someone has a suggestion I could check out

Back
Top Bottom