Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Banned Nutrition Log

Another brutal cardio day!

2 hours on the stairmill, not a ton of sleep with my 5 month old up all night but felt good after my build up of the Cardazol and M1-MK doses.

Felt pretty shitty when I got up and exhausted now but managed to push through. Also seem to be leaning out more as well which is always a positive!

Will get a good nights sleep tonight for sure but both supps definitely helped get through my cardio.

yEA44aU.jpg

bro beast mode....advanced...baaaaammmm

Chugging right along almost done with the 30 day log!

Did a killer chest day again with high reps of flat bench, dips, flys, triceps, and incline bench all done as a massive super set. Even knocked out 250 pushups afterwards!

Energy and stamina have been on point. Also with my Sarms stack im running really not feeling much suppression at all. Will be getting blood work in a few weeks like I always do on any cycle but feeling great so M1-MK seems to be doing its job!

Also liking the cardazol. Def leaning out like I hoped I would.

6wx845S.jpg

Last day of the 30 day log!

Figured id go out with a bang and hit the stairmill for 2 hours and literally felt like I could have kept going for another hour at the end.

I do a combination of single steps, skip steps (essentially 2 stair lunges), and then stadum stair running (cranking the level up to almost the max) and had no issues getting through it.

Im really happy with the results of both products. Im even more excited to be stacking them with Cardarine and SR9009 from Esarms, shit should be like rocket fuel!

Overall feedback is that the products are really good quality stuff. I think you could certainly run the Cardazol and M1-MK stand alone and get some good results if you are staying 100% natural. I do think though that they will really shine when stacked with Sarms, HGH, Peptides, or AAS as you will be getting the fat burning/endurance boost from the Cardazol and then the Test Boost from the M1-MK so will help minize suppression as much as possible while running suppressive gear.

I dropped the Cardarine and SR9009 as to not skew the results from the Cardazol and honestly my endurance wasnt impacted much if at all so again excited to see it stacked with the Cardarine and SR9009 from Esarms.

Final update pic for the thread as well!

C6lChkc.jpg

Last day of the 30 day log!

Figured id go out with a bang and hit the stairmill for 2 hours and literally felt like I could have kept going for another hour at the end.

I do a combination of single steps, skip steps (essentially 2 stair lunges), and then stadum stair running (cranking the level up to almost the max) and had no issues getting through it.

Im really happy with the results of both products. Im even more excited to be stacking them with Cardarine and SR9009 from Esarms, shit should be like rocket fuel!

Overall feedback is that the products are really good quality stuff. I think you could certainly run the Cardazol and M1-MK stand alone and get some good results if you are staying 100% natural. I do think though that they will really shine when stacked with Sarms, HGH, Peptides, or AAS as you will be getting the fat burning/endurance boost from the Cardazol and then the Test Boost from the M1-MK so will help minize suppression as much as possible while running suppressive gear.

I dropped the Cardarine and SR9009 as to not skew the results from the Cardazol and honestly my endurance wasnt impacted much if at all so again excited to see it stacked with the Cardarine and SR9009 from Esarms.

Final update pic for the thread as well!

C6lChkc.jpg

Bro great update ... you looking jacked ...

Figured id bump this but still running the M1MkK and Cardazol along with a bunch of sarms from sarms1 and esarms.

Goal is cutting and is going well. Can def vouch for Banned Nutriotion, Esarms, and Sarms1!

x1WnLt8.jpg

DVgoRRv.png

nice bro, i can definitely see the progress... keep it up man, you have no idea how helpful it is to others when people keep logs and updates like you do and not only for product information but just for motivation in general

nice bro, i can definitely see the progress... keep it up man, you have no idea how helpful it is to others when people keep logs and updates like you do and not only for product information but just for motivation in general

Thanks Dylan and yea I am def going to try and log as much as I can as I know when i first joined here it was tough finding a lot of in depth logs including pictures. Figure you guys have helped so many people here may as well add whatever I can!

Thanks Dylan and yea I am def going to try and log as much as I can as I know when i first joined here it was tough finding a lot of in depth logs including pictures. Figure you guys have helped so many people here may as well add whatever I can!

Absolutely bro, great job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom