Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Banned Nutrition Nutrozol 677 Log

Alright so finished off the bottle last night!

Overall extremely happy with the product. The sleep and recover have been exceptional and its nice not needing to suck down caffeine just to get out of bed for once!

With the crazy stuff going on now I have been doing a lot of body weight exercises (some using a weighted vest) since gyms are closed. Ive been working out twice a day doing a split of cardio then weights and having no issues getting through both routines.

Nutrozol is definitely top notch like the rest of the banned nutrition products so hopefully they will continue to offer all of their products to the forum!

Alright so finished off the bottle last night!

Overall extremely happy with the product. The sleep and recover have been exceptional and its nice not needing to suck down caffeine just to get out of bed for once!

With the crazy stuff going on now I have been doing a lot of body weight exercises (some using a weighted vest) since gyms are closed. Ive been working out twice a day doing a split of cardio then weights and having no issues getting through both routines.

Nutrozol is definitely top notch like the rest of the banned nutrition products so hopefully they will continue to offer all of their products to the forum!

Sorry if I may have missed this bit of info, but did you have any issues sleeping beforehand? Sleep has always been a bit elusive for me ever since I was a kid. Would like to know if this has helped those with chronic sleep issues. I always have to resort to a cocktail of Valerian root, chamomile, and Calm magnesium. Sometimes otc Unisom or Benadryl, but with my cycle don’t want to add any more organ stresses or wake up dehydrated from the Benadryl. And sometimes even with all that I’ll still wake up a 2-3x times a night. Unless I score a Xanax from my girl every now and then only when I haven’t slept well a few days in a row

Sorry if I may have missed this bit of info, but did you have any issues sleeping beforehand? Sleep has always been a bit elusive for me ever since I was a kid. Would like to know if this has helped those with chronic sleep issues. I always have to resort to a cocktail of Valerian root, chamomile, and Calm magnesium. Sometimes otc Unisom or Benadryl, but with my cycle don’t want to add any more organ stresses or wake up dehydrated from the Benadryl. And sometimes even with all that I’ll still wake up a 2-3x times a night. Unless I score a Xanax from my girl every now and then only when I haven’t slept well a few days in a row

So I usually have difficulties sleeping and it def helped me get to deep REM sleep. I can knock myself out with Zquil but I feel hung over in the morning.

The Nutrozol def helped so its worth a try!

Back
Top Bottom