Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New member coming in hot

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

New member coming in hot

New to this forum and am trying to learn to navigate everything. Itís nice to hear advice and experience that makes more sense unlike a lot of the clowns at my gym. I have a question about my current situation if anyone would care to shed some light?? Iím just not quite sure about how to go about posing it on here. Thanks in advance for any sound advice!

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Welcome brotha and whats the situation?

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So hereís the break down. Iím 28 years old. 5í7 165 lbs. I have ran a few cycles in the past but it has been a couple years. Iím currently running Test E- 300mg 2x per week, NPP- 125mg 3x per week, proViron 30mg ED and var 50mg ED. My goal rn is to bulk and gain as much mass as possible. I ran sust 250 3x per week for a month up until my supplies arrived last week. With the sust i went from 160 to 165 in the past month. My question is should I hold off on the var until the end of my cycle or continue running with it now?? I have 40+ 50mg tabs left and just didnít know if I should stop now and hold off till later. Iíve just never ran injectables only and I didnít go with Adrol or dbol because it messes with my appetite so bad. I know typically the var is better suited to cutting stacks but Iíve also read it can be good for bulking under the right circumstances. Thanks for any help guys!!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    anavar is much better utilized at the end of a cycle as opposed to the start

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ok cool thatís what I thought. So Iíll probably just stop with it now and pick it back up towards the end. How does everything else look on my cycle from your end?? Dosages and such?

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thatís what I thought, just wanted to confirm. Preciate it!

- - - Updated - - -

How does everything else with the cycle look to you guys?

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohagon53191 View Post
    Thatís what I thought, just wanted to confirm. Preciate it!

- - - Updated - - -

How does everything else with the cycle look to you guys?
    You taking aromasin or arimidex?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Welcome bro. I just joined too. I think you will find this place super welcoming an informative. So thankful for the guys on here. Been game changing for me because i live in the country an dont go to gyms and stuff. An nobody i work with works out, even tho i been trying to get them interested, not in gear, but in general health maintenance overall. But yeah man, love it. Learnt more here in 3 weeks than 6 months of confusing online studies an opinions that contradict themselves. Find a good balance here an i appreciate that

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Iím taking Aromisin 2x per week. Iím not gyno prone and I have run very high test cycles in the past

- - - Updated - - -

Iím taking Aromisin 2x per week. I am not gyno prone and have run cycles with high test bases in the past. Sorry to reply twice, still trying to figure this thing out

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohagon53191 View Post
    So hereís the break down. Iím 28 years old. 5í7 165 lbs. I have ran a few cycles in the past but it has been a couple years. Iím currently running Test E- 300mg 2x per week, NPP- 125mg 3x per week, proViron 30mg ED and var 50mg ED. My goal rn is to bulk and gain as much mass as possible. I ran sust 250 3x per week for a month up until my supplies arrived last week. With the sust i went from 160 to 165 in the past month. My question is should I hold off on the var until the end of my cycle or continue running with it now?? I have 40+ 50mg tabs left and just didnít know if I should stop now and hold off till later. Iíve just never ran injectables only and I didnít go with Adrol or dbol because it messes with my appetite so bad. I know typically the var is better suited to cutting stacks but Iíve also read it can be good for bulking under the right circumstances. Thanks for any help guys!!
    I'd never start any cycle without having all I need on hand.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast