Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Banned Nutrition Nutrozol 677 Log

awm1981

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Hey everyone, will be doing a log of the new Banned Nutrition supplement Nutrozol 677.

Its a natural HGH booster and definitely looking forward to running it!

Ill be following up with my thoughts on the ingredients as well but if you look at the label and search you will see its very well thought out and formulated. A few of the things I take right now so can replace some of my other supplements/vitamins as well as there are a bunch of other compounds included that I haven't even had a chance to try out yet but all look very promising!

Also if you do a check and try and price out what it would cost to create the same formula on your own similar to their other products Cardazol and M1MK its way more expensive.

Anyways enough with all the words a couple pics of the product, which btw their shipping packaging and product packaging are top notch as well!

Fc3Ik5Q.jpg

3EinoR8.jpg

GtIaObF.jpg

1k6jk9q.jpg

7I2jsCq.jpg

Ok and my thoughts on ingredients!

L-arginine HCI - arginine has been shown to help raise natural HGH levels in particular at high doses during sleep (hence why this is the perfect compound to have in a night time formula like Nutrazol)
GABA - not only helps with sleep but again many studies out there that show it can help significantly increase HGH during sleep (some studies show up to 400%)
Melatonin - another great compound to help you sleep but again studies out there showing it can also have a positive impact on your HGH levels during sleep
L-Glycine - has shown to improve gym performance as well as provide short term spikes in HGH production
Shilajit Extract - has shown to help with brain function, reduce fatigue, heart health, helps with fertility ad raises test levels, and fulvic acid acts as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent - again a great compound to add to any supplement
L-Ornithine Monohydrate HCI - studies have shown it can help in raising serum growth hormone levels
L-Theanine - found mainly in green tea leaves it can help with sleep, anxiety and again raising HGH levels
5-HTP - is the immediate precursor to serotonin and has been shown to increase HGH release in humans
L-Lysine Monohydrate HCI - this combine with L-Arginine which is also in here (listed above) helps stimulate the pituitary gland to release somatotropin and insulin
Velvet Bean - Not only does velvet bean contain l-dopa which is the precursor for dopamine (helps with mood, sleep, concentrate, etc) it has also been shown that dopamine can raise HGH levels too
Bovine Colostrum Powder - again studies have shown that it can help increase serum igf-1 concentration during strength and cardio training

I 100% read up on any supplements I take and have been reading up on the ingredients the past week and nothing in there that doesnt seem like a slam dunk for an HGH booster and sleep aid.

Tried to do the hard work for everyone that doesnt want to do what I did so hope the summary was helpful!

Also will take first dose tonight at bedtime and will continue to post up over the next 30 days with results.

Only other supplements I am taking at this time are cardarine and sr9009 both from esarms. Also note I am not affiliated with esarms in any way. Great company and products and 100% love their stuff but I pay for all of my sarms from them like everyone else so you will get honest feedback!

bro looking good..great sleep aid and HGH booster...i sleep awesome on nutrozol....

L-arginine HCI - arginine has been shown to help raise natural HGH levels in particular at high doses during sleep (hence why this is the perfect compound to have in a night time formula like Nutrazol)
GABA - not only helps with sleep but again many studies out there that show it can help significantly increase HGH during sleep (some studies show up to 400%)
Melatonin - another great compound to help you sleep but again studies out there showing it can also have a positive impact on your HGH levels during sleep
L-Glycine - has shown to improve gym performance as well as provide short term spikes in HGH production
Shilajit Extract - has shown to help with brain function, reduce fatigue, heart health, helps with fertility ad raises test levels, and fulvic acid acts as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent - again a great compound to add to any supplement
L-Ornithine Monohydrate HCI - studies have shown it can help in raising serum growth hormone levels
L-Theanine - found mainly in green tea leaves it can help with sleep, anxiety and again raising HGH levels
5-HTP - is the immediate precursor to serotonin and has been shown to increase HGH release in humans
L-Lysine Monohydrate HCI - this combine with L-Arginine which is also in here (listed above) helps stimulate the pituitary gland to release somatotropin and insulin
Velvet Bean - Not only does velvet bean contain l-dopa which is the precursor for dopamine (helps with mood, sleep, concentrate, etc) it has also been shown that dopamine can raise HGH levels too
Bovine Colostrum Powder - again studies have shown that it can help increase serum igf-1 concentration during strength and cardio training

I 100% read up on any supplements I take and have been reading up on the ingredients the past week and nothing in there that doesnt seem like a slam dunk for an HGH booster and sleep aid.

Tried to do the hard work for everyone that doesnt want to do what I did so hope the summary was helpful!

Also will take first dose tonight at bedtime and will continue to post up over the next 30 days with results.

Only other supplements I am taking at this time are cardarine and sr9009 both from esarms. Also note I am not affiliated with esarms in any way. Great company and products and 100% love their stuff but I pay for all of my sarms from them like everyone else so you will get honest feedback!

nice layout on the ingredients.

nice layout on the ingredients.

Thanks Steve yea I like to read up on all of the ingredients because im always curios why the combination is chosen in a given product and all the stuff in Nutrazol looks well designed and thought out.

Took first dose last night!

3 caps right before bed. I usually have a tough time falling right to sleep but within 30 mins of taking it I was lights out and slept through most of the night. I have 2 young kids so I typically will try and go to sleep at around 9pm but wont nod off till 10:30 or later but was out by 9:30 and woke up with the kid at their normal time of 5:30am and felt great really rested and not groggy at all.

I have taken zquil and other products to fall asleep but sometimes ill wake up and feel kinda hung over but didnt get that feeling felt rested.

I hit back and arms (pulling exercises) pretty hard yesterday (pull-ups, chins, rows, back flys, biceps, etc) and recovery seems to be great. 1st dose so will continue to track recovery/fatigue but so far so good!

Great breakdown on these ingredients

Great breakdown on these ingredients

Thanks Rick!

So 2 more nights of Nutrazol and sleep has def been on point!

Just waking up in the morning I feel more rested. Plus crazy dreams which usually signifies hitting deep REM sleep which is def a plus thats huge for recovery and HGH release.

Another benefit is that I have been able to cut down my morning coffee too. Typically I will have 2 cups to get me going but now im down to a single cup and going to try and even cut that out as well.

2 more dosages in the books!

Sleep again has been on point. I havent felt as rested in a while. The good thing is too is that I stay asleep. Normally I will wake up 1-3 times a night so even going to bed at say 8pm and waking up at 5-5:30 I would still feel pretty fatigued.

Now I can go to bed around 10pm and get up at 5-5:30am and feel more rested as im not getting that broken sleep which is huge for me.

Recovery has been great too. I have been trying to ramp up my training and luckily even with the additional stress/load on my body I havent experienced any additional fatigue the following day so again a huge benefit for me!

A few more days and still loving the Nutrazol!

Again sleep has been crazy good for me which has helped both in my training and in cutting out a majority of my caffeine intake.

I find I like taking 1 capsule about an hour before I lay down for bed, then another 30 mins before, then one right before I lay down. By the time my head hits the pillow im down within 15 mins and I only occasionally wake up but right back to sleep if I do.

My recovery is still on point and the combination of the Nutrazol at night and getting sufficient rest with the cardarine and sr9009 from esarms I legit dont get tired on cardio days anymore I pretty much just stop when I get bored.

Have been on the stair mill for a good 2 hours with zero issues and usually if I do a lengthy session like that im gassed the next day and fatigued but did the stairmill yesterday for 2 hours and went and swam for a good 2 hours today and feel fantastic.

Excited to team this up with MK677 when esarms has theirs out. Definitely loving the Nutrazol though even by itself.

Wanted to follow up with another update!

Sleep still has been phenomenal. I have to travel for work and I hate hotels but the last 3 night I have been in a hotel and sleep has been awesome. I don't like the feeling of not being in my own bed and stresses me out a bit but didnt have any issues this time around and didnt need to use a sleep aid like I used to (zquil) and wake up hung over.

Also since I am starting to cut back calories a bit to lean out I usually get fatigued and its a combination of the fewer calories, increased cardio, and my usual sleeping issues but with the Nutrozol im waking up and not feeling like a train hit me LOL.

I definitely like the results and I no longer even need a morning cup of coffee which is crazy since its been a staple for me for over a decade. Now its just maybe a cup in the mid afternoon if I need a pick me up but thats it.

Ok few more nights of use and Nutrozol is still working wonders with my sleep/recovery!

Not much has changed (which is a good thing!). Still out like a light for a majority of the night and waking up rested and feeling damn good.

I have about a week left and very happy so far with all the benefits of Nutrozol and no side effects to note!

Back
Top Bottom