Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Banned Nutrition Product Info...

I have been using Ostazol for about a month with no side effects but that said there are few % of people who get side effects. I would suggest trying out both (Ostazol & Cardazol) individually for a few weeks or a month and see how your body adjusts. If you get side effects you can stop immediately.

Thanks for the recommendations! I'll try, but a little scary. It is simply not always clear what the main reason for banning a substance is. They say one thing, but in fact it may turn out to be quite different. And I want to achieve the result.

Thanks for the recommendations! I'll try, but a little scary. It is simply not always clear what the main reason for banning a substance is. They say one thing, but in fact it may turn out to be quite different. And I want to achieve the result.

When you say "banning" I am assuming you are referring to the company name? if yes, I personally think it is a great marketing and a catchy name. It does not mean their product is "banned".

Back
Top Bottom