Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Banned Nutrition Product Info...

dylangemelli

Staff
Make sure that if you have questions about the ingredients in each banned nutrition product to check out the website... https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...ds-cutting-new-video-dylan-gemelli-66143.html

Cardazol is going to be used for fat burning and as a pre workout

M1-MK is used for test boosting with some natural Anti-E properties

Dosing: Week 1

1 cap of each first thing in the morning

2 caps of each 30 minutes prior to your workout

1 cap of each 15 minutes prior to your workout

Dosing After Week 1...

Cardazol

3 caps first thing in the morning

1 cap 30 minutes prior to your workout

1 cap 15 minutes prior

1 cap 5 minutes prior

M1 MK

3 caps first thing in the morning

1 cap 30 minutes prior to your workout

2 caps 15 minutes prior

1 cap 5 minutes prior

Last edited:
I find taking all the M1-MK capsules before 1300 works best for me even though I often work out in the afternoon. Seems they have measure of caffeine/other stimulants in them, and I have trouble falling asleep if I take them later in the day.

I am receiving a stash of both Ostazol and Cardazol next week, excited to see how it works :). I have been checking the delivery status every day, like a kid waiting for Christmas day hahaha

I am receiving a stash of both Ostazol and Cardazol next week, excited to see how it works :). I have been checking the delivery status every day, like a kid waiting for Christmas day hahaha

bro banned is amazing...post up your log after you get it

How safe is it? A lot of different information. Some write that there are many side effects, others write that a little bit is possible. But I'm honestly afraid and doubtful.

How safe is it? A lot of different information. Some write that there are many side effects, others write that a little bit is possible. But I'm honestly afraid and doubtful.

I have been using Ostazol for about a month with no side effects but that said there are few % of people who get side effects. I would suggest trying out both (Ostazol & Cardazol) individually for a few weeks or a month and see how your body adjusts. If you get side effects you can stop immediately.

Back
Top Bottom