Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Banned Nutrition/Sarms1/Esarms/PSL Log

Thanks Dylan!

Hit up another killer chest session today.

Trying some new routines:

1x135x50 reps warmup
5x5x275 flat bench
5x5x225 incline bench
3x12x60 pounds weighted dips
3x10x185 close grip flat bench
3x12x135 barbell upright rows
3x12x85 curl bar triceps skull crushers
2x10x180 cable rope triceps extensions
2x12x160 cable straight bar triceps extensions
3x20x45 pound plate front shoulder raises
2 sets pushups till failure

Weight is clocking in around 251. Been bloated AF as of late might look into reducing my sodium intake even more as I drink plenty of water. Getting wider though each day!

9wOj1Un.png

F8bQMSA.jpg

suDmipO.jpg

FwJG6XW.jpg

Nice work bro!

Got my bloods run today!

Waiting for the results but I had my total test, LH, FSH, and estradiol done.

This should be a good representation of how suppressive Sarms can be (osta, LGD, RAD140) and Proviron. I also have been running M1Mk so that should hopefully help with some of the suppression.

Will post up as soon as I have them!

Got my bloods run today!

This should be a good representation of how suppressive Sarms can be (osta, LGD, RAD140) and Proviron. I also have been running M1Mk so that should hopefully help with some of the suppression.

Nice bro....

Got my bloods run today!

That's great! Thanks for posting them.. itll be super helpful.

Well not the results I was hoping for!

FSH and LH are both low which I expected.

The test level is crazy low.....25! Now I knew with the proviron I would get suppressed and along with the LGD and RAD140 it could suppress but man thats low!

I am starting my PCT in a week so it is what it is but even with a test booster on a sarms cycle with proviron my test is crazy low.

931Veqc.png

Well not the results I was hoping for!

FSH and LH are both low which I expected.

The test level is crazy low.....25! Now I knew with the proviron I would get suppressed and along with the LGD and RAD140 it could suppress but man thats low!

I am starting my PCT in a week so it is what it is but even with a test booster on a sarms cycle with proviron my test is crazy low.

931Veqc.png
Ya, a little surprising! I saw initially you said you were running M1Mk at 4 caps a day.. did you keep it at that dose or did you bump up to the full 7 caps?

Back
Top Bottom