Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Banned Nutrition/Sarms1/Esarms/PSL Log

What was yourpre cycle bloodwork?

It was clear 4 months after my test only 12 week cycle.

Back up to top of the range LH and FSH and test was over 500.

- - - Updated - - -

Also did u run a cycle right before this one. I cant remember

No my test cycle pct ended middle of November last year so was off only running cardarine and sr9009 from middle of November until middle of February this year.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya, a little surprising! I saw initially you said you were running M1Mk at 4 caps a day.. did you keep it at that dose or did you bump up to the full 7 caps?

Yea I upped it to the full 6 cap dose

This definitely shows the importance of getting bloodwork done.. thanks again for posting the results!

Yea no problem!

I was just really surprised that my T was that low? The proviron I only used the last 6 week of the 12 week cycle at 50mg/day so knew id be more suppressed than with just sarms but didnt expect that to tank it.

Im guessing the LGD, RAD140, and Osta caused it too. The good news is my FSH and LH were not 0 like when on Test/AAS so it looks like the M1MK helped mitigate that so hoping I rebound quicker.

Taking a week off then will start my 4 week clomid and M1MK PCT which I will continue to run the cardarine and sr9009 along with MK677 for a good 6 months.

Im pretty surprised too. I have seen it happen to some and maybe its just the intensity of the stack but the results have been great

Im pretty surprised too. I have seen it happen to some and maybe its just the intensity of the stack but the results have been great

Yea def no complaints and I honestly didnt expect my T to be that low since I didnt feel like shit I felt great to be honest.

I just figured the RAD140 at 20mg/day would give my test levels a slight bump but obvioulsy that didnt work.

In the end again I am glad my FSH and LH numbers were not bottomed out which im hoping means faster recovery.

Yea def no complaints and I honestly didnt expect my T to be that low since I didnt feel like shit I felt great to be honest.

I just figured the RAD140 at 20mg/day would give my test levels a slight bump but obvioulsy that didnt work.

In the end again I am glad my FSH and LH numbers were not bottomed out which im hoping means faster recovery.

Thats great bro. Rad is not going to raise test levels at all brother. Its a bit suppressive but you should bounce back well

Thats great bro. Rad is not going to raise test levels at all brother. Its a bit suppressive but you should bounce back well

Good to know I know it was supposed to potentially be a replacement for TRT injections so I assumed it would elevate test levels but glad to hear thats not the case.

Key word is supposed there but no its not at all

Yup agreed and I was taking all of the suppressive Sarms plus Proviron so Im sure if I were taking just one coupled with cardarine and sten it wouldnt have been as drastic but its nice seeing that the LH and FSH values were not crushed and part of that im sure was the M1MK.

Started last week of my PCT with Clomid starting at 50mg/day for the first week then 25, 25, 25, 12.5 the next 4 weeks. Also still utilizing Cardarine and Sten along with MK677 and M1Mk & Cardazol.

Hoping for a quick recovery and will run bloods again in about 2 months and post up but overall happy with the results!

Xny0C6t.jpg

6o4LKV4.jpg

Thanks guys! Yea cycle went well and wanted to run this so people can see that sarms actually can cause fairly noticeable changes.

They will never replace AAS but using as a bridge between heavy AAS cycles, complementing AAS cycles, or utilizing in PCT they work great (obviously the non-suppressive ones like Cardarine, Sten, and MK677).

So hold on AWM... You dropped your test down to TWENTY FUCKING FIVE and you're not slightly pissed????? Like bro that is NOT good... at all..... anyone telling you that stuff don't suppress you is lying..... hence why i don't fuck with anything with little to no scientific research..... gear has a LOT of background studies and bloods to back up results... what is and what is not suppressive etc..... other compounds don't follow that same pattern with solid research...

recovery from 25 can be a long hard road man... and definitely not good to keep those gains you made..... i'd personally be looking for answers.. I mean why run Proviron when it's suppressive on natural test but run nothing along side it???

So hold on AWM... You dropped your test down to TWENTY FUCKING FIVE and you're not slightly pissed????? Like bro that is NOT good... at all..... anyone telling you that stuff don't suppress you is lying..... hence why i don't fuck with anything with little to no scientific research..... gear has a LOT of background studies and bloods to back up results... what is and what is not suppressive etc..... other compounds don't follow that same pattern with solid research...

recovery from 25 can be a long hard road man... and definitely not good to keep those gains you made..... i'd personally be looking for answers.. I mean why run Proviron when it's suppressive on natural test but run nothing along side it???

Yea no I totally agree it was an experiment. Im not sure what was more suppressive the Proviron or the Sarms. I def didnt feel like I had test levels that low. My FSH and LH levels didnt tank though when I was running a test only cycle at 500mg/week my FSH and LH was absolute zero. Here they were low but still within the normal range. Proviron probably wasnt the best compound to run without a test base but again if I had run test or something else I would have been far more suppressed.

I did this because everyone talks and says Sarms are not highly suppressive. Granted I was running them all together together but at very reasonable doses (MK2866 at 25mg/day, RAD140 at 20mg/day, LGD @ 10mg/day, Proviron started at 25mg/day then increased to 50mg).

My thought process was RAD140 was developed to be another option instead of TRT. I assumed (incorrectly) that it would incrase my test levels which obviously wasnt the case. I did a 12 weeks cycle so im not that worried and im running Clomid, natural test booster, cardarine, sten, and mk677 in my pct (all non-suppressive) so honestly I dont feel that bad.

Feel free to answer this honestly , do you think ur gear was under dosed/bunk? U shell out a heck of alot money for this stuff, I'd be furious.

My deal is this man... There are zero medical studies done on any of that shit... not a single one..... however there are piles of them for AAS.. quantifiable repeatable results.....

The only thing you can trust is science...... everything else will just be claims...

I started my research in depth on sarms in 2011, way before they were even close to mainstream. There are studies on mk2866 and mk677 way back in the 90s... some of the newer clearly wont have as much but there are studies out there on them. Longer term studies on some would not be there though however there are many studies that can be seen...

Now a few things. Sarms never show to really hurt lh and fsh so thats why you didnt see that like u do with testosterone use and that is also why recovery is easier... rarely have i seen a large drop in total test but lgd for one can cause it more than others. Ive also been saying for years rad was not even close to a trt replacement. Proviron involved can also skew numbers. To what extent is debatable... the recovery should be smooth and we shall see. The results from the cycle by picture looked excellent as well

Feel free to answer this honestly , do you think ur gear was under dosed/bunk? U shell out a heck of alot money for this stuff, I'd be furious.

No not at all I actually leaned out, gained strength, and gained vascularity. The weird thing is when I saw my T levels I was like WTF because I know what PCT after a test cycle feels like when your suppressed and Test levels tank.

Thats part of the reason I was so shocked. I dont think any of it was bunk though. I just in the future would probably skip on the Proviron and then I would also keep it to maybe Cardarine, Sten, Osta and either LGD or RAD140 not both and certainly not both with Proviron.

Im not overly concerned with my recovery. It was a 12 week cycle. Again on Test my LH and FSH were 0 and I fully recovered about 3 months after my PCT which is when I started Cardarine and Sten for a month then added in the Osta, LGD, RAD140, and Proviron.

I of course will run bloods about 2 months after my PCT ends (I already purchased the panels throgh personalabs.com as they are the only ones that are allowed in Massachusetts) and post up but im not again overly concerned with the recovery.

Back
Top Bottom