Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Banned Nutrition/Sarms1/Esarms/PSL Log

No not at all I actually leaned out, gained strength, and gained vascularity. The weird thing is when I saw my T levels I was like WTF because I know what PCT after a test cycle feels like when your suppressed and Test levels tank.

Thats part of the reason I was so shocked. I dont think any of it was bunk though. I just in the future would probably skip on the Proviron and then I would also keep it to maybe Cardarine, Sten, Osta and either LGD or RAD140 not both and certainly not both with Proviron.

Im not overly concerned with my recovery. It was a 12 week cycle. Again on Test my LH and FSH were 0 and I fully recovered about 3 months after my PCT which is when I started Cardarine and Sten for a month then added in the Osta, LGD, RAD140, and Proviron.

I of course will run bloods about 2 months after my PCT ends (I already purchased the panels throgh personalabs.com as they are the only ones that are allowed in Massachusetts) and post up but im not again overly concerned with the recovery.

I agree. Its best to keep it sarms only next time through

I started my research in depth on sarms in 2011, way before they were even close to mainstream. There are studies on mk2866 and mk677 way back in the 90s... some of the newer clearly wont have as much but there are studies out there on them. Longer term studies on some would not be there though however there are many studies that can be seen...

Now a few things. Sarms never show to really hurt lh and fsh so thats why you didnt see that like u do with testosterone use and that is also why recovery is easier... rarely have i seen a large drop in total test but lgd for one can cause it more than others. Ive also been saying for years rad was not even close to a trt replacement. Proviron involved can also skew numbers. To what extent is debatable... the recovery should be smooth and we shall see. The results from the cycle by picture looked excellent as well

Thanks Dylan!

I also hope people realize that cardarine, sten, osta, and mk677 are ok in PCT but to stay away from S4, LGD, and RAD140. I see some people go through PCT and as soon as they are done jump on these Sarms and it shows that you cannot use them as a bridge immediately after an AAS cycple PCT ends (which is common sense but sometimes its not so common).

Outlaw I hear you and I have run at least 7 sarms cycles over the past 4 years all with great results. Also have recovered and sides are literally minimal (minus the suppression obviously). I agree they will never replace AAS and yes there is a ton of science behind AAS so cant argue that but you dont have to worry about gyno, liver toxicity, elevated HDL/LDL, blood pressure, etc.

Again I said it in another thread its just another tool in the tool chest and I was clearly wrong on running the proviron so thats my fault. I will run sarms again after I recovery from this past cycle and after I do my test/primo/proviron cycle in December of this year or January of next year.

Thats why I log this though. Some things work some dont and sometimes some combos arent the best. Im again not mad about my results but the suppression was there which is why I post everything up s people can learn from my successes as well as my mistakes.

Thanks Dylan!

I also hope people realize that cardarine, sten, osta, and mk677 are ok in PCT but to stay away from S4, LGD, and RAD140. I see some people go through PCT and as soon as they are done jump on these Sarms and it shows that you cannot use them as a bridge immediately after an AAS cycple PCT ends (which is common sense but sometimes its not so common).

Outlaw I hear you and I have run at least 7 sarms cycles over the past 4 years all with great results. Also have recovered and sides are literally minimal (minus the suppression obviously). I agree they will never replace AAS and yes there is a ton of science behind AAS so cant argue that but you dont have to worry about gyno, liver toxicity, elevated HDL/LDL, blood pressure, etc.

Again I said it in another thread its just another tool in the tool chest and I was clearly wrong on running the proviron so thats my fault. I will run sarms again after I recovery from this past cycle and after I do my test/primo/proviron cycle in December of this year or January of next year.

Thats why I log this though. Some things work some dont and sometimes some combos arent the best. Im again not mad about my results but the suppression was there which is why I post everything up s people can learn from my successes as well as my mistakes.

Its all a learning experience each cycle no matter your experience. Trial and error is a big part of this brother.

Another update.

Currently in PCT running 25mg of clomid a day, N2Generate, M1MK, and Cardazol.

In addition im running esarms Cardarine & Sten (sr9009) along with sarms1 MK677 and loving it.

Actually am leaning out even more so happy with that. Will be running bloods in a couple months to make sure my test levels rebound but feeling pretty damn good!

9KfR6tf.jpg

Another update.

Currently in PCT running 25mg of clomid a day, N2Generate, M1MK, and Cardazol.

In addition im running esarms Cardarine & Sten (sr9009) along with sarms1 MK677 and loving it.

Actually am leaning out even more so happy with that. Will be running bloods in a couple months to make sure my test levels rebound but feeling pretty damn good!

9KfR6tf.jpg

Nice work bro!

Back
Top Bottom