Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Battling Metabolic Syndrom out with T

peterock

Registered
I am 38 and last few years haven't been much good to me. I suffered with depression, anxiety and clonazepam addiction for 3 years. I am off the clonopin now for a good few months, but still taking SSRI's. I have a fatigue and difficulty concentrating for a few years now. Trying to hit the gym, but if I do it twice a week that would be good. Because of my fatigue and my job, which requires good concentration, I started looking up for nootropics info and got very interested about the subject. I have tried a few pharmaceutical ones(modafinil, racetams etc). What got my attention was that in the youtube nootropic channels , most of the guys are saying that testosterone is the best nootropic that's out there. A few months ago, I was diagnosed with metabolic syndrome (abdominal fat accumulation, high uric acid, high blood sugar, liver enzymes). I believe it's because of my sedentary lifestyle and the shitty food I eat , along with some alcohol consumption. Now, I don't know if my test levels are low and I don't want to know right now, but it looks like I have all the symptoms of it. I decided to go on Test E for 10 months to see if I get better results. What I want from it is to improve my fatigue, concentration and make me want to train and eat clean, don't care about muscle growth (I care about losing belly fat, though). So I got it Test E 250 from Malay Tiger , an underground laboratory that most people in Eastern Europe are saying is fine. Probably under dosed, but containing the real gear. I also saw that here we have nandrolone decaonate in the pharmacies and I contacted a pharmacy guy that used to gave modafinil without description and he gave nandrolone for double the price compared to what is in the pharmacy. My plan is to run test e 250mg.ew and 50mg nandrolone ew. I will give it a chance to see if it will work for 10 weeks. If it doesn't work will drop it. If it works, I will go full year to get all the recovery benefits from the testosterone therapy and work on changing my physique and eating habits. Also by the 5th week , I will check my t levels and if they are shit, I would consider that the test I got is fake and will ask the pharmacy guy for some sustanon. Do you think that's a good plan? Are the pharmaceuticals correct for my goals? Do I need to add something? Do I need different doses?

I am actually 35(poor concentration, told you). 183cm heigh, 95 kg weight. I used to be very athletic - I did boxing for 4 years in high school, when I got in my 20s I did trained like a bodybuilding kind of workouts for 1,2 years and then I got bored and continued to train just for strength and conditioning for another 2 years(barbell compound exercises and kettlebells ). I haven't been training consistently since I was 26. Just on and off different types of workouts (bodyweight HIIT, weights, boxing...). My goal from taking testosterone is to improve my fatigue, pump up my motivation and concentration, therefore keeping steady workouts and eating clean. Get rid of my belly fat and improve my metabolic condition. I am now on 250(if it's not underdosed ) test e weekly, along with 50mg of nandrolone pw. Just about to get my second shots. I am planning to stay that way for 10 weeks and decide after that if it's worth it to continue for a full year. I will do tests for T and E right before my 7th shot. I know that at some point I will have to include Nolvadex and Pregnyl. When would be the best time to do that?

For the goals you have you are better off with sarms. Test makes no sense here. It's also not a fat burner

For the goals you have you are better off with sarms. Test makes no sense here. It's also not a fat burner

I don't know if there is such a thing as fat burner really. Why I think that test will benefit is mostly because of it's neurosteroid properties(increased energy, reduced fatigue, motivation, cognitive enhancement) and some physical (quick recovery, anti inflammatory properties ). By the way it's anti-inflammatory properties is one big win from me and also why I decided to include nandrolone, because I am a little high on the inflammation markers and that's another thing that can make you feel sluggish. I don't think that SARMs are matching my goals, as they claim to be selective on some special androgenic selectors and I want to pump up all my androgenic receptors.

I don't know if there is such a thing as fat burner really. Why I think that test will benefit is mostly because of it's neurosteroid properties(increased energy, reduced fatigue, motivation, cognitive enhancement) and some physical (quick recovery, anti inflammatory properties ). By the way it's anti-inflammatory properties is one big win from me and also why I decided to include nandrolone, because I am a little high on the inflammation markers and that's another thing that can make you feel sluggish. I don't think that SARMs are matching my goals, as they claim to be selective on some special androgenic selectors and I want to pump up all my androgenic receptors.

Well you seem to have all the answers so i dont understand why your asking for help

Out of everything you wrote what stuck out to me the most is you boxed for 4yrs in high school. You may not know this but all that training, all those moves you learned are still in your muscle memory. All you need is a refresher course. All (or majority of it) will start to come back. If boxing was once something you enjoyed, I’d recommend start boxing again. It’s great high intensity cardio training. That alone will greatly improve and boost your concentration. A happy body is a happy mind

2 things you have to fix BEFORE steroids

1. the mental issues and throwing drugs at the problem. try yoga and a natural lifestyle instead
2. high body fat. pointless to use steroids at 24%

i can most certainly help you cut down body fat, just hit me up for a consult

I think you need a good 10 years of being addiction free and living a healthy lifestyle before you touch steroids just to make sure that addiction demon is gone. They can do real damage if that addiction demon starts dictating your AAS usage. Drink only water, exercise 4-5 times a week, eat healthy and you will transform yourself mentally and physically. It's that simple. If you can't at least do that then don't touch them. This isn't an overnight fix with or without drugs. Think of it like building wealth, settle in for the long haul and get to work today.

I did my second shot of Test E and first of Nandrolone. I feel much less lazy and in a great mood. My job feels like it's easier and the workouts too.

2 things you have to fix BEFORE steroids

1. the mental issues and throwing drugs at the problem. try yoga and a natural lifestyle instead
2. high body fat. pointless to use steroids at 24%

i can most certainly help you cut down body fat, just hit me up for a consult

Sorry to hijack this topic, but I have tried messaging you privately but do not have 50 posts - is there any other way I can contact you?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom