Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol vs dbal

25homes

Veteran
VIP
EVO Logger
How do these two compare strickly gains wise? Not talking about sides here strickly results.....30mg beast daily vs 40mg dbal daily...which will produces better gains? Or wat are your thoughts on 20mg of both ed?

beast will be dryer. both will produce rapid gains, d bol will be wetter.....and some of the water will look like flabby muscle (d bol only)

I love Superdrol. But alot of these "lean" gains is actually a huge amount of glycogen that is carried in the muscle tissue. Superdrol is very good at making the muscles hold immense glycogen levels. That is why when you come off you lose these "lean" gains.

I gained a lot on beastdrol but the sides are rough. On Dbol I feel like a god so Dbol is my choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta be more input guys...what you think about 20mg of each...thought maybe keepin beast at 20mg would keep sides in check

You straight up feel like shit on beast. Lethargy, headaches, just shit. Dbol makes you feel amazing

What causes sides to b so harsh with beast...I remember before it got banned everyone was all about it...seemed like all that wae talked aboutand now everyone hates it...makes me wonder y I bought it...got mine right before the ban when they were on bogo

Nothing beats beastdrol as far as orals. Its way stronger and it doesn't aromatize.

What causes sides to b so harsh with beast...I remember before it got banned everyone was all about it...seemed like all that wae talked aboutand now everyone hates it...makes me wonder y I bought it...got mine right before the ban when they were on bogo

Beast is good don't get me wrong you will literally be a beast on it but I just got less sides on Dbol and felt much better

You straight up feel like shit on beast. Lethargy, headaches, just shit. Dbol makes you feel amazing

This is exactly my experience. Superdrol is $$$ but I felt just like jb is describing. Awful.

I had less dramatic results with dbol but always feel amazing on it. So it's no contest for me as to which I prefer.

Back
Top Bottom