Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Been out the gym for 2 years

rocket7812$

Beginner Brother
Lifted on and off the last 10 years. Ran a few cycles midway through just test and dbol and HGH. Stopped a 2 years ago to rest nagging injuries and traveled a ton for work. Back working from my office and all but healed up. Of course, lost muscle and added fat, not too out of shape. Still ate pretty clean. Would it be safe to start taking HGH or MK677 right before I start back next month? Not sure, if I will ever run a cycle again if so what would be the timeframe 6 months to a year?

Should of typed as soon as I start back . Start taking HGH MK677 Age is 45. Benefits for losing fat, and recover faster, etc. I know it takes longer for HGH or MK 677 to actually start to work.

Should of typed as soon as I start back . Start taking HGH MK677 Age is 45. Benefits for losing fat, and recover faster, etc. I know it takes longer for HGH or MK 677 to actually start to work.

I'd still wait a while. If only to see where you get without then adding it in - say 8 weeks.

You could definitely start HGH or Nutrobal anytime when you are ready to start back. As for a cycle, if you ever decided to run one again I would give it a few months at least until you get back closer to where you were when you stopped training. Definitely don't rush it. Make sure you stick to approved sources for Nutrobal, HGH, and other PED's. Check out my signature for links.

Bad idea to start anything until you have a solid 6 months back in the gym first. Capitalize on muscle memory first

Lifted on and off the last 10 years. Ran a few cycles midway through just test and dbol and HGH. Stopped a 2 years ago to rest nagging injuries and traveled a ton for work. Back working from my office and all but healed up. Of course, lost muscle and added fat, not too out of shape. Still ate pretty clean. Would it be safe to start taking HGH or MK677 right before I start back next month? Not sure, if I will ever run a cycle again if so what would be the timeframe 6 months to a year?

Like everyone has told you already brother, you should get back into a serious gym grind and stay consistent for at least 6 months before you toss chemistry into the mix. Yes, HGH will work great for guys in our age group, even just an HGH+ Testosterone script from a rejuvenation clinic is a complete life changer for many guys that have low T from getting older.

One good piece of advice I can give anyone that has trouble staying consistent and motivated is to subscribe to our podcast and listen to us twice per week. You will be really surprised how motivated you feel and how much you want to crush it, when you keep this lifestyle in your mind during the week. It just keeps your brain primed to hit it hard and not stray from the path.

Check it out:
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Back
Top Bottom