Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before running 2nd Cycle of Rad-140 seeking advice about Estrogen

Pain&gain

Registered
Hello everyone,

I have completed my first 3-month cycle of Rad 140 and I must say I had a great experience and really good gains.
Towards the end of the cycle, I felt like a god and understood the meaning of true beast mode in the gym.
After I finished the last dose of Rad, I waited a week and then started my Mini PCT with Nova.
I had finished my PCT and I was feeling good but as I lowered the dose I notice I was feeling a little bit more fatigue.
It has been 1 month since the last dose of Rad and finishing the PCT.
I sometimes have days where it's hard to wake up and feel fatigued in mid-day and at times need to take a little short power nap.
I notice I lost the aggression to push hard in the gym or that drive to go. I force myself to go but I don't have that drive to push hard.
I noticed a month off I slightly lost a little bit of the gains but I still have a good amount saved.

I finally got my blood work results, my Testerone is back within its range but my Estradiol is now 30 pts higher than it was before starting.

I want to start a second cycle but not until I get my Estrogen down to normal.

I was wondering should I do a second round of a Mini Pct ? Also I am thinking of adding MK-677 to help me out in a gym and keep my gains from Rad and help keep going in the gym, what do you think?

Any advice and recommendations on how to proceed next would be greatly appreciated.

Here is some more information about my cycle dosage and about my bloodwork and me below.

Rad 140 1st Cycle

week 1 : 15mg
week 2: 15 mg
week 3: 15 mg
week 4: 20 mg
week 5: 20mg
week 6: 20mg
week 7: 25mg
week 8: 25 mg
week 9: 25 mg
week 10: 30 mg
week 11: 30 mg
week 12: 30 mg

Mini Pct Nova

week 1 40mg
week 2 30 mg
week 3 20 mg

Current Results:

Age 33
weight 165 lbs
BFP : 15%

Testoserone : 951 ng/dl

SHBG : 39.8 nmol/L

Free Androgen Index : 86

Estradiol : 68 pg/ml

I Will definitely do it for the 2nd cycle, thanks. In your experience should I run another mini pct to bring down my estradiol before starting the second cycle?

I Will definitely do it for the 2nd cycle, thanks. In your experience should I run another mini pct to bring down my estradiol before starting the second cycle?

you absolutely have to get your estrogen down but a mini pct is not what you need for that and im not sure where you are coming up with that... you need either aromasin or arimidex

Hi Dylan,

I got my Sarm from Supplement World, was Strikerlabs Rad 140

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, Dylan, I will get it down Aromasin, check my blood work before starting a second cycle. Thank you for getting back to me.

Hi Dylan,

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, Dylan, I will get it down Aromasin, check my blood work before starting a second cycle. Thank you for getting back to me.

your sarms are fake. legit RAD cannot aromatize! next time get from sarms.forsale

Very detailed, good to know.

So to your question about doing another MINI-pct, I dont think you need it. You should jump back on a cycle and redo a longer pct After.
If you want to get your estrogen normal, downregulate your aromatase enzyme, use some aromasin 12.5mgs EOD for 2 weeks and you're fine.

For your next cycle, try this
GW Cardarine 20mgs/day
ostarine mk2866 50mgs/day
cardazol 3 caps/preworkout (GW synergy and amazing pumps/energy)
n2guard 4caps/day (cycle support to keep your liver kidneys organs clean)

For pct this time 8 weeks
first 4 weeks nolvadex/aromasin/ostazol
2nd 4 weeks nolvadex/hcgenerate/stenabolic sr9009

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Dylan,

- - - Updated - - -

Also it sounds like you have fake sarms IMO maybe prohormones.

Thanks Champ, this is very helpful, I'm going to step away from StrikerLabs seeing the majority rules that I got fake sarms

Thank you for the advice, this was very helpful

- - - Updated - - -

yes I will give them ago and will step away from strike labs, thank you for the recommendation

Back
Top Bottom