Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginers D-Bol Only Cycle with Anastrozole & Tamoxifen

maroonlover

Registered
Hi, I am completely new to anabolics and have found a lot of conflicting information, so I hope you guys can help. I can't do injections at all, so I was going to do a D-Bol only cycle using Anastrozole to prevent gyno issues, and Tamoxifen for post cycle. I'm trying to keep it relatively simple, and this is what I have put together. Please let me know your thoughts!

WeekD-BolAnastrozoleTamoxifen
130 mg.5 mg
230 mg.5 mg
330 mg.5 mg
430 mg.5 mg
530 mg.5 mg
630 mg.5 mg
730 mg.5 mg
830 mg.5 mg
920 mg
1020 mg
1110 mg
1210 mg

You don't want to run an oral without a test base because it will shut down your natural test, but not act as a replacement. More importantly, you certainly can't run dbol that long. It is hepatoxic, and 6 weeks is about as long as you should go if you at all care about your organs. If you are afraid of injections, you should consider sarms instead of steroids. Esarms.com has some great bulking and strength stacks.

there is nothing wrong with an oral cycle. plenty of guys do them and if done right they are completely okay. over the long term injectable cycles are going to be more effective but i know guys who have done just oral cyles for 20 years and they are doing great.

what you do need to work on here is your pct, i hate it. at the very least use n2generate

i personally do not ever recommend oral only cycles... thats on you... i can tell you that you should not run an oral longer than 6 weeks... the ONLY thing i like about your plan is that you have dbol at 30 mg per day... other than that, there's nothing i like at all

Oral only cycles are not ok. Well if you don't have sex or don't care about libido, want to lose all of your gains when your testosterone is trying to recover then go ahead. It's your body. Nothing I'd ever do.

Back
Top Bottom