Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Begining cycle of Oxadrovar next week. What PCT should I take ? Still take Creatine?

anthonyv1234

Registered
Hey guys, I planning to start up a 4 week cycle of Oxandrovar and I have some questions. What would be a PCT that I should take for it ? I had in mind Clomid but some people said I might need Nolvadex too. Also I'm currently taking Creatine, would I have to cycle off the creatine when I'm on this?

Thanks for the help, I'm just in need of some advice

Nolva is a preference but I don't find it useful in PCT.. I'd do clomid, aromasin, HcGen ES, maybe some Osta

No to the creatine but depends on goals and type of creatine also

Okay i'll probably cycle off the creatine. Also would just clomid & HcGen ES be suitable as a PCT ?? I will also run N2Guard during PCT.

It's 4 weeks so no need to go crazy ....I used Unleashed and Post Cycle from Protein Factory I just finished 6 week run at 2 caps a day awesome results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's 4 weeks so no need to go crazy ....I used Unleashed and Post Cycle from Protein Factory I just finished 6 week run at 2 caps a day awesome results

It's actually better to have a complete and proper PCT as Rick laid out. Yes Liquid Clomid is taken the same as Sarms but just know the density obviously because they vary

I think test stack was out of stock. HCGenerate you run on cycle.I used to. i think Oxandrovar has a anti-E in there so Aromosin not needed.Clomid for a much longer cycle like 8 wks plus IMO.Ostarine will help keep your gains. Do some more research can't hurt. I'm sure you'll find what works for you ...

I've been trying to research more but not quite finding answers lol. Some say do a mini PCT others say a full PCT. I'm just trying to be safe here.

T

4 weeks is a short cycle and you can overdue pct as well as under. Before I started pinning I just did prohormone cycles and the advice I got then on EF is was what I gave you with some formastanzol I ran while on and into pct . Don't over think it too it's a mild short cycle .

You don't need nolva. Yes continue creatine and throw in HCGenerate regular and some GW. Should be G2G. Actually add Dspark for your AI and added test boost.

Clearly varying opinions, but a stronger pct can never hurt IMO. You want a good recovery. I reccomend a full four week pct with nolva and aromasin.

Var increases creatine without the bloat.

Unleashed and Post Cycle is an old stand-by that works great.

Back
Top Bottom