Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner cycle advice

rainar

Registered
I'm looking for some advice on a beginner to build lean muscle and burn fat because I want to get rid of some of my love handles. I'm 5 foot 7, 190 lb, not sure about body fat but I'm not the most cut person. I have been training at the gym for the past year consistent going 4 to 5 times a week and I think I'm ready for steroids

I'm looking for some advice on a beginner to build lean muscle and burn fat because I want to get rid of some of my love handles. I'm 5 foot 7, 190 lb, not sure about body fat but I'm not the most cut person. I have been training at the gym for the past year consistent going 4 to 5 times a week and I think I'm ready for steroids
I personally have been running 500 test e weekly split m-th and anavar 50 daily split am - pm . I'm 5-8 189 and it's producing great results for me. I also have a pretty strict diet and do cardio 30 mins a day post workout and I hit my abs daily post workout.

A good first cycle is Testosterone is primobolan. Kick start with anavar. Here is a layout for you.
week 1-12
testosterone enanthate 500mgs/week
primobolan 200mgs/week
anavar 50mgs/day (8 weeks)
n2guard 7 caps/day (cycle support)
cardazol 3 caps/day (preworkout energy and pumps)
aromasin 12.5mgs ED (anti estrogen Ai)

A year in the gym is not enough experience for steroids. Try looking into sarms and check out sarms.forsale

And your age?

A year in the gym is not enough experience for steroids. Try looking into sarms and check out sarms.forsale

Couldn’t agree with this more. Great advice!

Diet is very important. I would work on that.

Back
Top Bottom