Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner Cycle other then 500mg Test E/week

BigBFG

Registered
So 250-500mg Test E a week for a duration of 8-16 weeks is often enough the most common recommendation for a beginner cycle.

But say if you listen to experienced coaches they often talk about using TRT or sports TRT dosages (100-300mg) and then using another compound that hits the required effect. For example, using
250mg Test E/300mg Mast a week (8-16Wks)
250mg Test E/300mg Deca a week (8-16Wks)
250mg Test E/300mg EQ a week (8-16Wks)

Now obviously each of those compounds has their pros and cons, for example Mast being lower on aromatisation but high on androgenicity, Eq being effective in lower Aromatisation but higher effect on haematocrit levels and Blood pressure, or Deca being effectively more Anabolic and less aromatisable then test but obviously problems with deca dick etc.

Also let’s assume for sake of this thought experiment/ real experiences that this is part of a blast phase of B&C for a beginner powerlifting athlete, and really focus on the benefits and disbenefits of either going straight Test E 500mg or going two compounds to negate sides from Higher test and focusing on specificity of goal?

there is nothing wrong with using a mild steroid for a first cycle. people are under the false impression that testosterone at 500mg a week is somehow safe or mild which is the furthest from the truth. the reality is no matter what steroid you want to use you are opening a can of worms and it is serious business. i see a lot of guys run 500mg test first cycle and think nothing bad will happen to them, then a couple months later they are getting fitted for a bra and their bp is 200/130. then a couple months after that they have major problems with libido and depression.

Test will typically be the base for any cycle, even though the dose is usually lower when other compounds are added.

I think one of the primary reasons for a test only cycle as your first cycle is to gauge how you respond to test.

If you throw multiple compounds in your first cycle it may be tough to tell which is causing you problems should any arise.

I have been on TRT for a couple years so I know how my body reacts to different amounts of test. When I get ready to run my first blast, I may keep my TRT dose and add another steroid rather than running a high dose of test.

I’d have to agree there in regards to the unwanted sides of BP and Estradiol levels @stevesmi. Another benefit of milder compounds would be the ability to use less or even no (pending compound) ancillaries like an AI or anti-E etc and so taking out another compound out of the equation.

But say if you’re keeping at the 150-250mga week mark, we could safely assume that side effects would be negligible due it only being elevated testosterone levels compared to 500mg straight up? Like 500mg is a vastly larger supraphysiological compared to 150-250mg just bring you out of the normal range, when you think about the main reasons why sides of testosterone is due to larger amounts of Estradiol and so therefore low dosages would negate typical sides and using a compound that better fits the biological goal?

16 weeks is obviously on the longer side but as you can see that it states 8-16 weeks, pending on person and goals it would obviously change but you can also say that if it was part of a B&C phase then 16 weeks isn’t out of the question

So 250-500mg Test E a week for a duration of 8-16 weeks is often enough the most common recommendation for a beginner cycle.

But say if you listen to experienced coaches they often talk about using TRT or sports TRT dosages (100-300mg) and then using another compound that hits the required effect. For example, using
250mg Test E/300mg Mast a week (8-16Wks)
250mg Test E/300mg Deca a week (8-16Wks)
250mg Test E/300mg EQ a week (8-16Wks)

Now obviously each of those compounds has their pros and cons, for example Mast being lower on aromatisation but high on androgenicity, Eq being effective in lower Aromatisation but higher effect on haematocrit levels and Blood pressure, or Deca being effectively more Anabolic and less aromatisable then test but obviously problems with deca dick etc.

Also let’s assume for sake of this thought experiment/ real experiences that this is part of a blast phase of B&C for a beginner powerlifting athlete, and really focus on the benefits and disbenefits of either going straight Test E 500mg or going two compounds to negate sides from Higher test and focusing on specificity of goal?
As has been said, the major reason for test only is to know how your body reacts to PEDs and make treating side effects easier. If you are already on trt however, I personally don’t see anything wrong with stacking something. I think Deca or Eq would be fine. Mast doesn’t really make sense for a power lifter. 500 mgs of test is a lot for a first cycle. If you know how your body responds to test you might actually be better off going 400/200 Deca or Eq/test. It’s a higher dose with what would probably be less sides. Just my two cents.

i have no clue where you are coming up with 16 weeks for any first cycle... thats ridiculous

That caught my eye too. I would NOT recommend a beginner run a long cycle.

But say if you’re keeping at the 150-250mga week mark, we could safely assume that side effects would be negligible due it only being elevated testosterone levels compared to 500mg straight up? Like 500mg is a vastly larger supraphysiological compared to 150-250mg just bring you out of the normal range, when you think about the main reasons why sides of testosterone is due to larger amounts of Estradiol and so therefore low dosages would negate typical sides and using a compound that better fits the biological goal?
150 to 200mg oer week isnt worth shutting yourself down for. That's barely over normal range. It is normal range for many people

If you’re just starting out why wouldn’t 12 weeks of test 400-500mg a week suffice? You will get really great results especially if its your first cycle. Minimising sides should always be number 1 priority and with test the only compound to worry about life will be easier!

150 to 200mg oer week isnt worth shutting yourself down for. That's barely over normal range. It is normal range for many people

It’s not just 150mg to 200mg of test, then add another compound of potentially 300mg of other compound, for example 200mg test/300mg deca, 200mg test/300mg Mast etc etc

Not necessarily asking about dosing but actually in regards to using multiple compounds and keeping Testosterone at TRT or say sports TRT levels and then using a better suited compound for the intended goal.

It’s not just 150mg to 200mg of test, then add another compound of potentially 300mg of other compound, for example 200mg test/300mg deca, 200mg test/300mg Mast etc etc

Not necessarily asking about dosing but actually in regards to using multiple compounds and keeping Testosterone at TRT or say sports TRT levels and then using a better suited compound for the intended goal.
In that regard its perfectly fine to do and epukd make sense. 150 to 200mg test by itself would not make sense

I basically did that when I started trt. Never touched AAS before that. Was on for 3 months and added 200 mg of deca. I grew like a weed for a few months. Ive never experienced growth like that ever since even on twice those doses.

I basically did that when I started trt. Never touched AAS before that. Was on for 3 months and added 200 mg of deca. I grew like a weed for a few months. Ive never experienced growth like that ever since even on twice those doses.
If you were new to any kind of anabolic whatsoever, I'm sure you did grow like hell. Nothing like that first time

Back
Top Bottom