Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner DNP run

eckstg

Hi, I recently started a dnp cycle about a week ago. For the first few days I started at 100mg twice day and had no issues so I upped to 200mg twice a day.

I know this is dangerous stuff and really don't want to go higher like some do but I rather just stay in the lower range maybe for a longer cycle as long as the side effects like with sore muscles and etc do not become an issue.

Thing is im not so sure what I have is legit. I should be able to tell at 400mg a day right with sweats and bodytemp issues? Is it suppose to guarantee a rise in bodytemp somewhere around 100 and well over the average 98.6? Could I take my bodytemp so long after dnp ingestion to see if its legit? It is winter and I live in an older home with quite the drafts so maybe I just have not noticed the side effects much.

As far as weight loss so far the scale is down a few pounds but that could just be daily water fluctuation. It's still too early to really tell being only a week. I've been planning and putting off dnp for a while saving it for winter time only. Am really hoping to drop some extra lbs this winter. Any tips to know dnp is legit?

Its been kinda hard to get advice about dnp on the boards. I guess it carries too much heat? Its profile reads like its by far the best fat burner available if you take it responsibly and can handle the sides. I got a bottle of 50 @ 200mg. Been taking 400mg day about a week. So I should have about 2.5 weeks left before it runs out. By that time I should see maybe 10lbs loss if its legit so maybe I should be able to tell by the end of the bottle.

Its been kinda hard to get advice about dnp on the boards. I guess it carries too much heat? Its profile reads like its by far the best fat burner available if you take it responsibly and can handle the sides. I got a bottle of 50 @ 200mg. Been taking 400mg day about a week. So I should have about 2.5 weeks left before it runs out. By that time I should see maybe 10lbs loss if its legit so maybe I should be able to tell by the end of the bottle.
There is no disputing that it boosts metabolism to crazy fast levels for sure. The problem is there can be severe side effects including sudden death. It is dangerous enough that even China has banned new production of it.

There is no disputing that it boosts metabolism to crazy fast levels for sure. The problem is there can be severe side effects including sudden death. It is dangerous enough that even China has banned new production of it.

I noticed one of the china global wholesale trade sites dont list it anymore and I know it was on there this time last year so I figured something like that must have happened. Is there a way to stay informed on these types of things or did you just run across it in an article?

I noticed one of the china global wholesale trade sites dont list it anymore and I know it was on there this time last year so I figured something like that must have happened. Is there a way to stay informed on these types of things or did you just run across it in an article?
Just happened to notice in an article somewhere. I think I also saw something about it on a raws site FAQ as to why they will no longer be stocking it.

i've actually used it a couple times myself and have written plenty of articles on it.

i will make it simple

1. if you aren't sure what you have then that isn't a wise idea in its own right
2. DNP does not burn fat the way you think. actually you probably won't lose much weight while on it as your body retains a lot of water, it is when you come off and the water is gone you see the results
3. it is a shitty way to lose fat and not effective. a lot of guys who push it will argue this but i 100% stand by that. you will just gain everything back and more when you stop.

bottom line there are way more effective ways to lose weight and fat. why don't you check out my ebooks in my signature. the cutting one and the fasting one. you read both those books and you will learn more than you have learned in your life about how to lose fat. https://www.amazon.com/s?i=digital-...rank&text=Steve+Smi&ref=dp_byline_sr_ebooks_1

i've actually used it a couple times myself and have written plenty of articles on it.

i will make it simple

1. if you aren't sure what you have then that isn't a wise idea in its own right
2. DNP does not burn fat the way you think. actually you probably won't lose much weight while on it as your body retains a lot of water, it is when you come off and the water is gone you see the results
3. it is a shitty way to lose fat and not effective. a lot of guys who push it will argue this but i 100% stand by that. you will just gain everything back and more when you stop.

bottom line there are way more effective ways to lose weight and fat. why don't you check out my ebooks in my signature. the cutting one and the fasting one. you read both those books and you will learn more than you have learned in your life about how to lose fat. https://www.amazon.com/s?i=digital-...rank&text=Steve+Smi&ref=dp_byline_sr_ebooks_1

Thanks I will defiently check it out!

Back
Top Bottom