Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner Help Needed

Abqguy1993

Registered
Hey ya'll. I'm a 25 year old 6'5 lean guy, and have struggled to really make some good gains past 190/195 where I've pretty much plateaued a bit. Was looking to try a steroid cycle to start some new gains and get some more mass on my long body. I've been reading a bit on here, but I don't know which steroid(s) to try. I'd like to stay on the oral side if possible, but the most low maintenance/ easiest to keep gains is preferred. I'm more concerned with strength and speed gains, but some mass couldn't hurt the vanity haha. Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hey ya'll. I'm a 25 year old 6'5 lean guy, and have struggled to really make some good gains past 190/195 where I've pretty much plateaued a bit. Was looking to try a steroid cycle to start some new gains and get some more mass on my long body. I've been reading a bit on here, but I don't know which steroid(s) to try. I'd like to stay on the oral side if possible, but the most low maintenance/ easiest to keep gains is preferred. I'm more concerned with strength and speed gains, but some mass couldn't hurt the vanity haha. Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

So what are you real end goals here. I don’t think AAS is going to make you faster, but bigger it will. How long have you been lifting 1,2,5, years, or any years? What is your diet like and what is your body fat level? Need more info to tell you anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Been consistently lifting for about 2 years, and my body fat is around 11-12%. My real end goals are to be about 8% body fat with a good aesthetic look maybe 200/205 lbs. maybe more depending on what feels good. My diet is depends on if I'm bulking or cutting, but usually I just pay attention to be at a caloric surplus or deficit.

I'm an athlete too, so I don't want my speed and agility to suffer too much, but I'll probably focus on my legs and biceps during my next bulk.

Really just want to be a little faster and look good while doing it. Does that help?

205 @ 8% body fat is "on stage" pro level.....not easy to achieve and no way in hell anyone should walk around at that.

"about 2 years" you haven't plateaued, that's absurd.

What's your diet & training look like?

205 @ 8% body fat is "on stage" pro level.....not easy to achieve and no way in hell anyone should walk around at that.

I mean right now I'm trying to cut a bit of fat I gained during my last bulk so I'm at about a 500 calorie deficit with mostly proteins and fats. Most people I Know who compete do so at around 4-5% body fat and walk around at 9 or 10. It's less of a plateau and more of a I'm tall as fuck, long as hell, and want a little boost to make more gains quicker. During bulking typical hypertrophy and during cuts typical heavy for low reps. I'm just looking for some suggestions for my next bulk, I have a trainer and and my diet is usually clean. I don't have abs at the % I'm at now, so wherever they show is the % I'll stay at.

You're right, its not a true plateau, I just want my next bulk to be easier than the one I just did, but formalities. Right now I'm cutting at a ~500 calorie deficit eating mostly protein and fats and low carb. When I'm bulking it's just adding carbs and caloric surplus back into the mix.
When I cut I do low reps, high weight, and when I'm bulking I do high reps and tear the shit out of my muscles. As far as percentage goes, I just want my abs to be prominent and for my height 205 with a low BF% seems pretty realistic.

Been consistently lifting for about 2 years, and my body fat is around 11-12%. My real end goals are to be about 8% body fat with a good aesthetic look maybe 200/205 lbs. maybe more depending on what feels good. My diet is depends on if I'm bulking or cutting, but usually I just pay attention to be at a caloric surplus or deficit.

I'm an athlete too, so I don't want my speed and agility to suffer too much, but I'll probably focus on my legs and biceps during my next bulk.

Really just want to be a little faster and look good while doing it. Does that help?

That's holding you back from gaining. Equally adding muscle will impact on you as an athlete. You know this. Hence not gaining.

You're right, its not a true plateau, I just want my next bulk to be easier than the one I just did, but formalities. Right now I'm cutting at a ~500 calorie deficit eating mostly protein and fats and low carb. When I'm bulking it's just adding carbs and caloric surplus back into the mix.
When I cut I do low reps, high weight, and when I'm bulking I do high reps and tear the shit out of my muscles. As far as percentage goes, I just want my abs to be prominent and for my height 205 with a low BF% seems pretty realistic.

You realize that this:

"When I cut I do low reps, high weight, and when I'm bulking I do high reps and tear the shit out of my muscles."

Is backwards, right?

I think you have to choose what you really want to be. If it is lean with a more aesthetic physique then you don't really need steroids. You can get that as time goes on. Only 2 years of lifting is nothing. You have tons of room to grow.

Hey ya'll. I'm a 25 year old 6'5 lean guy, and have struggled to really make some good gains past 190/195 where I've pretty much plateaued a bit...

What is this "...a bit".
If you have plateaued there is either something wrong with your training or nutrition or sleep or perhaps the combination of 1 or more of them.
I hate to sound boring but I don't think drugs are your answer here.

To give you a little perspective on age and time, you're not all that different from what I was when I was younger. I'm 6' 4" and 45 now. Back in college I was a typical gym warrior who assumed I would always be invincible. But no matter how much I ate I always weighed a consistent 206 to 210, my walk around body fat was always about 11 percent. I looked really good but couldn't put on mass. I was a very lean, classic hardgainer overtrainer. By the time I was in my mid to late 20's I was a comfortable high 2teens to 220’s. I didn't work out as much, still a lot but not as much and still looked good. When I hit my mid 30's I decided fuck it, let's see what I can really do if I try, before it's too late. I ate big but clean, I trained hard but smart and stuck to mostly high weight, low rep power lifting movements and did very hard HIIT training a couple times per week, including high velocity plyometrics. Over the next several years from about 35 to age 38/39 my weight slowly climbed from 220 to a very lean and very clean high 230's, sometimes low 240's. No gear, no sarms. Just big, clean eating and OTC whey, bcaa's. That's it. My point is, my body needed all those extra years for me to even be able to do that. I couldn't have gotten to that point from age 21 to age 25 even if I'd wanted to and trained differently, but I probably could have gotten to a clean and lean 230 by my late 20's if I'd trained smarter. Now at age 45 my goals are different. Now I cycle sarms and am very happy with that, I'm not as big as I was, I don't think my body could take the abuse now that I used to give it in the gym, but I'm a very healthy and lean 230. You can get what you want without steroids. I'm not saying don't, but if you're smart you're only few years from getting exactly what you want and still being at a young age, with another couple decades in front of you to think about steroids.

building muscle takes years. there may be like 2 or 3 guys in your entire high school who are genetically gifted.. they barely need to lift and build muscle.. but for 99% it takes time

building muscle takes years. there may be like 2 or 3 guys in your entire high school who are genetically gifted.. they barely need to lift and build muscle.. but for 99% it takes time

The tortoise catches the hare every time. You can beat guys with great genetics by being disciplined and staying focused

Back
Top Bottom