Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner Here. Ready for 2nd round

DINGERS

Registered
i was a bit too aggressive in my introduction so here my second try ha.

im 5'8", 185lbs solid, i have been working out for 3 years consistently now except for a 3 month recovery for a double hearnia surgery. i just finish my first cycle and when from a lean to 175 to a extremely ripped 175 and now to a bulky 185 ha. did things a little backwards. i was originally was just taking dbol, test, and decca. but of course i got hooked up with a A-hole that sold me on a bunch of basement stuff and before you know i was taking dbol, 3 different tests, decca, trembolone, Eq, Gh, var, clen, winny, i can go on forever. i did a nolva and clomid pct and recupped thank god.

i want a safe and effective 2nd cycle that is clean good gear. no more of this basement crap. i was reading some thread and it looked like a few guys ran into the same problem that i did.

i guess what i am really looking for is a good plan with minimal gear that is good clean stuff. still want those gains tho ha.

what kind of bodyfat you got bro??? a good cycle is testosterone and cardarine....arimidex....n2guard to cure liver....

what is your age group also? you mentioned double H op? ^^^^^ what he said on N2 guard awesome for sure !!

double hernia operation. N2 guard is a product made by the company need to build muscle. It is an organ protector/multi vitamin/miracle natural supplement. works wonders !!

Need stats bro stick around and you might find what you want

here you go bro... read my articles on sarms at www.evolutionary.org/sarms this is a very strong cycle that will provide big results with minimal sides to worry about... here you go...

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week

1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod www.ag-guys.com

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com

1-12 s4 50 mg day www.sarms1.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day www.sarms1.com

1-4 primobol dex 2 caps a day www.myproh.com

1-12 n2guard n2bm.com

5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com

13-14 Hcg 1000 ius week

9-14 oxandrovar 2 caps a day first 3 weeks then bump to 3 caps a day www.myproh.com

PCT 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com

aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com

ostarine 25 mg day www.sarms1.com

i was a bit too aggressive in my introduction so here my second try ha.

im 5'8", 185lbs solid, i have been working out for 3 years consistently now except for a 3 month recovery for a double hearnia surgery. i just finish my first cycle and when from a lean to 175 to a extremely ripped 175 and now to a bulky 185 ha. did things a little backwards. i was originally was just taking dbol, test, and decca. but of course i got hooked up with a A-hole that sold me on a bunch of basement stuff and before you know i was taking dbol, 3 different tests, decca, trembolone, Eq, Gh, var, clen, winny, i can go on forever. i did a nolva and clomid pct and recupped thank god.

i want a safe and effective 2nd cycle that is clean good gear. no more of this basement crap. i was reading some thread and it looked like a few guys ran into the same problem that i did.

i guess what i am really looking for is a good plan with minimal gear that is good clean stuff. still want those gains tho ha.

Lolol...@ 25homes. ^^^^^He gave his stats bro!!

You say that you Recuperated ?
How do you know for Certain ?
Did you run Blood Work to check, or are you just Assuming you Recuperated.............................. JP
P.S.
If you take the Time and Read the Threads and become Involved.
What you seek will present itself.

i gave you the strongest recomp cycle your going to get bro... run that and you will add size, drop body fat, sides will be minimal and you will feel great in the process... i have all the supports, ancillaries and proper pct laid out for you that will ensure maximal and keepable gains as well as optimal and full recovery...

Back
Top Bottom